Captain Loken and 10th company's 1st squad

Captain Loken

I'll post some more pics once the other squads are finished I've got another 40 Luna Wolves assembled and primed but my fantasy orcs have invaded my painting table...

Anyhow, comments and criticism welcome.

-Lupercal

why don't you forget about those filthy greenskins and work on the valiant luna wolves

I'll post some more pics once the other squads are finished I've got another 40 Luna Wolves assembled and primed but my fantasy orcs have invaded my painting table...

Anyhow, comments and criticism welcome.

-Lupercal

why don't you forget about those filthy greenskins and work on the valiant luna wolves

Please don't Necro topics which are practically two years old.

Very well done, as for the helmet on Loken, he is not what I invisioned him to be. I thought of him more of a " not wearing a helmet." kinda guy.

Alpha

well..it's there a lot in the books, references to Loken wearing a helm..

I like Jubal's head, where is it from??

don't know if I really like the colour scheme though..

it's a bit rushed in my opinion

The paint job looks a bit rushed some places, but I have a few questions Fluff wise:

1. After what I read in Horus Rising Loken had a bolter and a short stabbing (power) sword, not a chainsword.

2. From where did you got that Jubal had a Power Fist? Wasn't anything about that in the book.

Snackes

Capt. Loken can be PM’ed here on the forum. Please feel free to do so, otherwise I’ll set this thread to rest.

If the good Capt. would like to start a fresh thread on the subject he may do so by all means.

gallery_26_548_17134.jpg

-OMG

Archived