What origin do you have in mind for the Silent Hunters? A Night Lords warband that split from the Legion after Curze's death? A Cursed Founding Chapter, once loyal, which turned traitor when a radical Inquisitor learned of their progenitor (the Silent Hunters thought they were a Raven Guard successor) and ordered the destruction of their Chapter planet, the Silent Hunters themselves saved from destruction only due to the timely intervention of a Night Lords warband (who may have intentionally told the Inquisitor the secret the Night Lords recovered from an AdMech data repository, so they can observe how well the Silent Hunters fight and determine if the latter are worthy sons of the Night Haunter)?

• 2 months later...

What origin do you have in mind for the Silent Hunters? A Night Lords warband that split from the Legion after Curze's death? A Cursed Founding Chapter, once loyal, which turned traitor when a radical Inquisitor learned of their progenitor (the Silent Hunters thought they were a Raven Guard successor) and ordered the destruction of their Chapter planet, the Silent Hunters themselves saved from destruction only due to the timely intervention of a Night Lords warband (who may have intentionally told the Inquisitor the secret the Night Lords recovered from an AdMech data repository, so they can observe how well the Silent Hunters fight and determine if the latter are worthy sons of the Night Haunter)?

Well my original idea was they were loyalist night lords who were snuck into the second founding but i might give your suggestion a shot

If they're loyalists, why are you posting this in Liber Chaotica? Will you write two IAs, giving the loyalists a different name when you post their IA in Liber Astartes?

well the thing is they found a new home world after they declared traitors and their previous home was destroyed after they declared exterminatus upon it but there is more than one catch. The world they recruited from happened to be in reality..... a deamon world which was made to appear to be a death world which also happened to not only be inhabited by abhumans entirely in addition said world was controled by a warp deity which happened to be a fragment of tzeentch which all four of the races of abhumans had their souls owned by her and the worse part if their blood gets into the system of any human or even astartes it will begin to alter their brains and make their souls the deity's possessions simply put they were rendered to her servants Edited by Naoki the curseblood 99

You refer to this "fragment of Tzeentch" as "her" instead of "him." Is the fragment Tzeentch's "feminine side," or do you mean "Daemon of Tzeentch"?

Perhaps its the feminine side of him as i stated it is still a work in progress but i could rewrite it as a lord of change which became independent after acessing secrets which changed her into a new warp diety a kin to that of malice

Edited by Naoki the curseblood 99

• 2 weeks later...

Chaos Space Marines WILL use chimeric gene-seed, because they often have logistical difficulties, i.e., have trouble acquiring, storing, preserving, and implanting "pure" gene-seed. (It doesn't help that Chaos tends to mutate its followers, corrupting the gene-seed in a Chaos Space Marine, meaning its recovery and reuse are problematic.) Loyalists do not use chimeric gene-seed unless they're just as desperate (see the Carcharodons in 'Red Tithe'), or they're the product of AdMech experiments (see the Relictors and the "Cursed Founding"), the latter of which tend to turn Renegade or even to Chaos.

As the Silent Hunters IA are posted in Index Traitoris, it should be fine for you to have them use chimeric gene-seed.

Chaos Space Marines WILL use chimeric gene-seed, because they often have logistical difficulties, i.e., have trouble acquiring, storing, preserving, and implanting "pure" gene-seed. (It doesn't help that Chaos tends to mutate its followers, corrupting the gene-seed in a Chaos Space Marine, meaning its recovery and reuse are problematic.) Loyalists do not use chimeric gene-seed unless they're just as desperate (see the Carcharodons in 'Red Tithe'), or they're the product of AdMech experiments (see the Relictors and the "Cursed Founding"), the latter of which tend to turn Renegade or even to Chaos.

As the Silent Hunters IA are posted in Index Traitoris, it should be fine for you to have them use chimeric gene-seed.

just wanted to make certain was all

• 2 weeks later...
Khorne is the oldest known Chaos God. (Work cited: 'The Traitor's Hand', by Sandy Mitchell, republished in the 'Ciaphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium' omnibus.) You risk having your readers dismissing Narsi as a "Mary Sue" if you claim she's a heretofore unmentioned Chaos God. It may be acceptable if you claim Narsi was the goddess of an extinct xeno race, e.g., the Kinebrach; feel free to ask other board members for their opinion.

Khorne is the oldest known Chaos God. (Work cited: 'The Traitor's Hand', by Sandy Mitchell, republished in the 'Ciaphas Cain: Hero of the Imperium' omnibus.) You risk having your readers dismissing Narsi as a "Mary Sue" if you claim she's a heretofore unmentioned Chaos God. It may be acceptable if you claim Narsi was the goddess of an extinct xeno race, e.g., the Kinebrach; feel free to ask other board members for their opinion.

i see I'll attempt to come up with an idea for it i greatly appreciate your help but this means I'll have to move this page elsewhere in the liber Edited by Naoki the curseblood 99

There are plenty of Warp entities that are not of the Big Four that can be seen as deities to some culture (or warband) caught in its thrall.

The timing in which this particular entity came into sentience doesn't particularly matter. Khorne, by many sources, was the first Chaos God. Nothing's ever said he was the first daemonic entity. And indeed, in the older lore he was just one Warp "predator" prior to his ascension.

There are plenty of Warp entities that are not of the Big Four that can be seen as deities to some culture (or warband) caught in its thrall.

The timing in which this particular entity came into sentience doesn't particularly matter. Khorne, by many sources, was the first Chaos God. Nothing's ever said he was the first daemonic entity. And indeed, in the older lore he was just one Warp "predator" prior to his ascension.

I have a new idea for the lore which I'm in the middle of working out I'll update you in time