A Skjald´s tale of the Days of Darkness

Jackalwolf

Thanks guys! I'm closing on finishing a half of my first squad of Grey Hunters! Backpacks, shoulderpads and heads to go! (I found a particularly cool helmet model from FW that I think fits perfectly with MKIII Space Wolves).

They look great! Is it the imperial fists mk3 helmet that you're going for? I use them on my heresy wolves

Lovely shade of grey on that last batch!

They seem noticeably paler than the Varagyr at the moment but perhaps that's just a different light setting.

Yep it’s the same recipe but I have no dedicated photo set, I’ll get em all in a light box eventually!

Thanks guys! I'm closing on finishing a half of my first squad of Grey Hunters! Backpacks, shoulderpads and heads to go! (I found a particularly cool helmet model from FW that I think fits perfectly with MKIII Space Wolves).

They look great! Is it the imperial fists mk3 helmet that you're going for? I use them on my heresy wolves

No! I found the Dark Angels Interemptors helmet to look amazing!

HeadB_1024x1024.jpg?v=1584746172

They feel super vikingy, are great sculpts and I really like the size.

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2021 at 7:44 AM, Jackalwolf said:

Finished the weathering and varnishing for the Shrine of the Fell-hand and the interior :)

ocv3Dnm.jpeg

XYUBfy0.jpeg

rKc4BLG.jpeg

8Mu5xbr.jpg

Absolutely love this contemptor! I was thinking of doing the same headswap myself, was it just a drop in replacement or did you trim away the flat back and do some green stuffing?