I'm planning on doing this in the future ( I have all the relevant parts). The only issue I recall from test fitting is the "ball" joint on the legs is slightly bigger than the "socket" on the armiger body. As noted above it works fine the other way round! I can provide photos of you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Bung ,you should post that to the Mechanicus, subforum. I, am also interested in the legs. I would have been checking there for that info. Thank you.

Haha, i never set a foot in the Mechanicus Subforum as i actually only play Heresy. :tongue.:

Apologies to Zephaniah for kidnapping the thread, but would anyone be able to show a comparison between a Leman Russ tank and an onager? I am considering the idea of using Onagers as proxies for Solar Auxilia, but I would lile to see if they would be comparable size-wise.

Apologies to Zephaniah for kidnapping the thread, but would anyone be able to show a comparison between a Leman Russ tank and an onager? I am considering the idea of using Onagers as proxies for Solar Auxilia, but I would lile to see if they would be comparable size-wise.

Not a hijack, I'm curious now too. :biggrin.:

Could use the Start Collecting! photos as a reference point, since AM Infantry and Skitarii are about the same size.

Bung ,you should post that to the Mechanicus, subforum. I, am also interested in the legs. I would have been checking there for that info. Thank you.

Haha, i never set a foot in the Mechanicus Subforum as i actually only play Heresy. :tongue.:
I would hope you might at least try the Mech, forums once.

There are some very interesting threads there. Some even have the Heresy period ,as a backdrop. What about the houses that served the ,Emperor, or those that chose the fallen Primarchs. Take a peek. It's free

No charge! Seriously please visit.

Edited by walter h

Haha, i never set a foot in the Mechanicus Subforum as i actually only play Heresy. :tongue.:
I would hope you might at least try the Mech, forums once.

There are some very interesting threads there. Some even have the Heresy period ,as a backdrop. What about the houses that served the ,Emperor, or those that chose the fallen Primarchs. Take a peek. It's free

No charge! Seriously please visit.

Thanks, but to be honest, 40k lost me at the start of 7th Edition, thats why i am only visiting the Forge and Age of  Darkness parts.