Kill Team - Nachmund - Box and CSM Revealed

Joe

I'm going to go against the flow here and guess... Primaris Scouts vs Eldar Corsairs

Wake The Dead was on Vigilus and didn't the Spiritseer run off saying he'd get revenge on the Ultramarines?

Yeah, but that was smoothed over in the campaign books when Calgar had some of the offending Vigilus officials executed. The Eldar wound up working with the Smurfs to counter Abaddon.

That aside, I have been in favor of seeing Primaris Scouts in a new Kill Team box for a while now.

Primaris Scouts are a pointless concept in my opinion, it's my understanding that neophytes are lumped into the same 10th Company scout squads regardless of the number of organs they had received, many of them might not even be that far along in their implantation procedures anyway. Once a Primaris Neophyte is fully initiated and gets his Black Carapace he stays in the 10th Company as one of its Vaguard squads, whereas Firstborn become 9th Company Devastators. Until initiation no distinction between Firstborn and Primaris is required.

Eldar Corsairs vs Inquisition.

No, even better

Eldar corsairs vs Kasrkin.

I'd be down with either.

Or sub in Clowns for the Corsairs.

Then I realize however that GW doesnt even sell the Krieg/Orks (unless I'm blind?) and I shrug again.

No, even better

I'd be down with either.

Then I realize however that GW doesnt even sell the Krieg/Orks (unless I'm blind?) and I shrug again.

Both were announced to get individual releases later on during GenCon. Idk what the delay is, I’m waiting on Sisters Novitiates myself

No, even better

I'd be down with either.

Squats vs Space Slann :D 

No, even better

I'd be down with either.

Both were announced to get individual releases later on during GenCon. Idk what the delay is, I’m waiting on Sisters Novitiates myself

I dont see even the box set though with both. Like, it did exist right? I'm not crazy?

No, even better

I'd be down with either.

I dont see even the box set though with both. Like, it did exist right? I'm not crazy?

Octarius? Or the starter set that's supposed to come out with the individual boxes?

No, even better

I'd be down with either.

Octarius? Or the starter set that's supposed to come out with the individual boxes?

Even the combined set.

Error 404 - All Records Expunged from Library

A non imperial set would be nice for a change Eldar vs orks or necrons or even tyranids would be cool just please oh please can we get a box set that doesn't include imperial forces for once even no chaos ones and I'll be happy

Also can they at least do a box set which isn't so damn limited or at least give the armies in it a later release with the units in it as separate box that isn't so limited I want those damn Krieg models and even ebay is a pain to try and get a hold of them

Edited by Plaguecaster

@Plaguecaster: Octarius and Chalnath really weren't that limited. Both came with guaranteed preorders, neither sold out, and both can be found right now at reasonable prices. The split box contents are still to be seen but we know it's coming. I'm half tempted to just get Chalnath if not for my huge backlog and my general dislike of Tau Infantry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...