About This File
I'll upload all of the files for playtesting here.
- Mortis Horde campaign rules < not posted yet, but you can refer to the discussion in the Kill Team forum for the key rules
- Mortis Horde faction rules
- Tokens & Markers (double-sided)
- Tokens & Markers (single-sided)
- Tokens & Markers (zombies)
- Mission 1.3 (version 2023/02/13)
The double-sided/single-sided files have the same tokens, but formatted for either double- or single-sided printing:
- In theory, the double-sided file can be printed double-sided and you can cut out completed tokens/markers (though I would laminate them).
- If you don't have a printer that does double-sided, if you're not sure of the alignment (I don't guarantee it yet), or if you plan to print these on things like stickers, I recommend using the single-sided version.
I'll eventually add the zombies to the double-/single-sided files, but I didn't have the right images ready. So I borrowed some from another project. The tokens with the "5" on them are the regular plague zombies and the tokens with the "3" on them are the frenzied zombies. Ignore the tokens with the "2" on them (the green ones). Those are just the backs (in retrospect, I should have just made those the "5" and "3" images, giving you the possibility of even more zombie tokens for better maximum number playtesting). In theory, these are formatted so that you can print them double-sided, but I don't guarantee perfect alignment.
More files will be posted as I get them finished. In addition, these may be replaced as they are improved, especially the zombies.
What's New in Version 2023 02 24 See changelog
Changed the zombie tokens - Plague Zombies are now green and Frenzied Zombies are red.