Apocalypse Lords

Honda

@Strat & MG

RE: Termie helmet

Well, it's a gamble and it might not pay off, but I'm going to go with it for now. What is interesting about the helmet is that they are obviously larger and this is very noticeable when you look at the profile, but after I shaved off the side chin thingies, it really reduces the cross section to the point where it's not much wider than a regular helmet. So, we'll see.

RE: Termie arms

I had 'em and I thought I'd use them <shrug>. They are a little bit longer, but I think that will be less evident when I get them painted...I think. If not...c'est le guerre. I can probably replace the shield arm on the last guy with a regular bolter arm, but that arm seems the least evident to me, so I just may leave it.

So, thanx for the feedback. Most of these guys will be "one of a kind" poses and most likely fade into the background once surrounded by lots of other troopers. Also, if they continue to be jeered at, I'll make sure they internalize the anger and use it on the table top to smack somebody. ;)

Cheers,

And now, some of the more interesting poses. This guy is supposed to look like the chainsword is resting on his shoulder or back pack. I may have to align the arm a little to make that work.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/hkowabunga/Apocalypse%20Lords/Tacticals/DeathRainRun30049.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/hkowabunga/Apocalypse%20Lords/Tacticals/DeathRainRun30050.jpg

Awww I had that idea too, but my guy looks like a gangster with his bolter sideways with a bayonet attached. funny how great minds think alike, eh? :P

Putting terminator parts on marines requires some work, I hope you're not done with those crossover modely yet. I think you'd be best cutting the thunder hammer off the terminator arm and pinning it onto a normal size one, since he just looks silly with a giant arm like that. Since it's plastic that shouldn't cause you too much hardship. As for the terminator helmet... yeeeeeaaah :confused:

Hmm honda do you visit any of the GW in houston, ive never seen your army around.

Our group used to hang out at the Marq-E on Wednesdays, but since it closed down, we are shifting to GW Rice. So, I'll be around...probably the only guy with a white/black army. ;)

Awww I had that idea too, but my guy looks like a gangster with his bolter sideways with a bayonet attached. funny how great minds think alike, eh?

:D There are a lot of great minds in this community, which is why I like to hang out here...even if it does seem like I'm swimming uphill.

Thanx for the feedback everyone.

Cheers,

Our group used to hang out at the Marq-E on Wednesdays, but since it closed down, we are shifting to GW Rice. So, I'll be around...probably the only guy with a white/black army. :sweat:

that place closed down? sheesh, ive been out of town too long.

i guess its a good thing i havnt tried going there during this break.

army is coming along nice. i gotta agree with the other fellows on the terminator heads on the power armor bodies. at this point they look a little odd, but after painting they will probably look fine.

• 1 month later...

Archived