Forge Worlds

StratoKhan

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a list of all the various forgeworlds, along with the patterns of equipment attributed to them?

I thought it could be a nice resource for anybody in AdMech wishing to theme their Mechanicus Army.

If people are intereseted I could compile a list.

UPDATED LIST NOW ON PAGE 2: LINK HERE

Edited by StratoKhan

Well my question didn't really allow more than a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

Might work on a part in a sec.

Oh, mods, are you ok with this or is it a breach of IP? Let me know.

++EDIT++

List removed as it is obsolete. A very updated list can found at the bottom of the topic.

++EDIT++

Edited by StratoKhan

There is a very good list in Imperial Armour 1: Imp Guard and Navy. I commonly refer to it.

I will leave IP issues to the mods of this part of the board. If you PM them direct they will be able to conclusively put your mind at rest on the subject.

There is a very good list in Imperial Armour 1: Imp Guard and Navy. I commonly refer to it.

I will leave IP issues to the mods of this part of the board. If you PM them direct they will be able to conclusively put your mind at rest on the subject.

Oh, I'm temporarily too poor to buy Imperial Armour Volumes, but I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks for the advice, I'll PM one of them as soon as possible.

++EDIT++ Brother Lorien and I had a chat and it seems cleared as long as I act reasonably. ++EDIT++

This could come in handy.

I'll check it out, thanks.

Edited by StratoKhan

I dont foresee this as a direct IP infringement as long as you dont start adding complex details or claiming it as your work, as it is obviously GW's.

Severus6

Edited by Severus6

Changed the format for ease of separation. 17 Forgeworlds up, with some having Name, Location, Status and Titan Legion up.

Anyone that wants to add anything to the compilation go right ahead. Within limits placed by regulations of course. Once the entries are as complete as they can be I'll start adding patterns of equipment, tanks and titans.

That's all for now.

How about adding Knight Households (and the Forge Worlds they're assigned to) as well? Not much on them, but every little bit counts.

I'd like to do that, but I can't find any info on the Knight Household units. I know the background fairly well but I don't remember coming across specific locations.

If anyone can help in that respect, please do.

18 Forgeworlds up.

++EDIT++ I would add production grades if I had Imperial Armour I. Might have to invest in it when I have the money. Although, would that be permitted? Hmmm. I'll think about it. ++EDIT++

Edited by StratoKhan

I don't think it's worth compiling Knight Households with the forgeworld list. Data points are very thin on the ground, and I presume that each forgeworld has the allegience of dozens of Knight Households, so I don't think that we could compile a useful list.

It could be a forgeworld. I'll add it.

Brother Pariah - You know, that makes sense.

I'll be adding a short description for Mars. ++EDIT++ Mars is almost done. ++EDIT++

Edited by StratoKhan

Hmm,...creation of Knight Worlds and their war-machines,....hmm,...I like it. (Runs back to the vault with servitors in tow.)

Severus6

Some you missed (Source: All from Imp armour 1)

Antioc (The location of the current AoD it is a real GW Forgeworld! See Imp arm 1!)

Estaban III - Home of Legio Tempestor (Stormlords)

Incaladion - (implicated in worshipping of proscribed Xenos-lores)

Mezoa - Also a naval shipyard. Gothic sector.

M'Khand in Segmentum Pacificus

Mpandex. Also in Gothic sector

Ryza - (Update - experts in plasma reactor and magnetic containment field technology. On an unofficial note supplies my DIY chapter, The Scions of Dorn, with much materiel, and their Ryza pattern plasma weaponry is second to none. :blush: )

Stygies VIII - Update - Was once home to Legio Vulcanum I and II which went traitor. They are the best producers of the Leman Russ Vanquisher.

Tolkhan - home of Pallidus Mors titan legion (Pale Riders)

Voss Prime - Update - Lacks good knowledge of plasma reactor tech. Produces distinctive 'Aquila' prows on its ships - see BFG Armada for more details of its ship types.

According to the article "Transport Vehicles" from Chapter Approved 2004, certain vehicles are produced at the following Forge Worlds:

Chimera:

Mars,

Gryphonne IV,

Stygies VII,

Ryza,

Voss,

M'Khand,

Armageddon (didn't know that was a Forge World),

Tolkan (I assume this is the same as Tolkhan?),

Accatran,

Triplex Phall,

Graia,

Metalicus (I assume this is the home of the Legio Metalica?),

Vanheim,

Phaeton.

Many of the oldest Land Raiders were produced at Anvilus-9.

It might be worth alphabetizing this list for ease of use.

Edited by Brother Pariah

@StratoKhan - are you still intending to collate this data? It does indeed seem like a very handy reference for the forum. (Oh, and alphabetised sounds a very good idea) :tu:

Yeah, I fully intend to but real life has reared its ugly head and I'm very hard pressed by certain assignments.