++Black Templars Crusade Expansion Gallery++

Prot

icon4.gif Welcome to the Black Templar Crusade Expansion VII: The Resurgence icon4.gif

Brothers, we have been too complacent. The enemy has rallied once more - it is time to reinforce and expand our Crusades to meet their challenge! This is a chance to make a stand with your brethren and cleanse your painting tables of shamefully unpainted units...

How to participate
To accept the challenge you must take the Oath of Completion by Sunday July 24th, 2011. You must commit to painting at least one legal unit from Codex: Black Templars. Forgeworld units are also permitted as long as they are available to the Black Templars. You may pledge as much as you like but expect no pity if you are unable to fulfil your oath!

After Sunday July 24th, 2011 all oathtakers will have 4 weeks to complete their vow and post a picture in this thread as proof of their success. Painting may be started as soon as you have taken your oath so get in early if you need the extra time!
Just to confirm it, ALL OATHS MUST BE COMPLETED BY SUNDAY AUGUST 21ST, 2011.

This will work on an honour system. Please commit to an unpainted model or squad for your army. It can be assembled or primed, but not painted. Although I would probably make an exception if you were repainting an old/second-hand model. You don't have to take a before picture but you must post a completed picture to fulfil the oath.

Your reward
Completion of this task should be a reward in itself but I know you guys love to show off so success and failure will be addressed with a small banner. Successful oathtakers will receive a small badge of honour that they may display in their signature for all eternity as a source of pride for not only themselves but all Black Templars. Those among us who choose to disgrace our glorious Chapter will receive a suitably humiliating alternative. I don't recommend it.

The Oath of Completion
To register your Oath reply in this thread. Copy and paste the quoted passage below with the name/s and composition of the unit/s in bold.

I, namehere, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:
- unit a
- unit b

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious addition/s to my Crusade.

e.g. (taken from the last Crusade expansion)
I, Sven Bloodskull, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- Emperor's Champion
- Crusader Squad of 10 Initaites and 4 Neophytes
- Land Raider Crusader

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious addition/s to my Crusade.

Final notes
  • Only one photo is required per unit and they don't need to be perfect. If you need somewhere to host your pictures, remember that as a member of the B&C you have access to your own gallery space. Contact one of the moderators if you require assistance with this.
  • Only participants who complete the challenge will be allowed to use the banners recognising contributions to their Crusade. Anyone else using a banner without permission will face severe consequences.
  • Different colour schemes are permitted as long as they are still Black Templars.

Crusaders who have taken the Oath and accepted the challenge
Templar14
- Crusader Squad of 5 Initiates

Marshal Wilhelm
- Castellan

DasPanzerIstUber
- Land Raider Prometheus

Khornehunter57x
- Land Raider Crusader Zealous Fury
- Crusader Squad consisting of 8 Initiates and 6 Neophytes
- Predator Annihilator Sigismund's Javelin

Focke
- 2 Land Speeder Typhoons

Dannis
- Rhino
- Emperor's Champion

ChaplainCliff
- Crusader Squad of 8 Initiates and 2 Neophytes
- Rhino
- Rhino

Acebaur
- Vindicator

reckoning34
- Crusader Squad of 8 Initiates
- Marshal

Hotspur
- Assault Squad of 5 men

Chaplin Jochaim
- Techmarine with 4 servitors
- Crusader Squad of 10 Initiates and 4 Neophytes

Dorns Padawan
- Emperor's Champion
- Crusader Squad of 6 Initiates and 4 Neophytes

nechronius
- Dreadnought
- Crusader Squad of 10 Initiates

Brother Weiss
- 2 Predators
- Marshal

ThomKovacs
- 2 Land Speeders

Trignama
- Sword Brethren squad of 7 men
- Rhino

Mighty

Mercadius
- Emperors Champion
- Assault Squad of 10 Initiates

Naglfar
- Crusader Squad of 10 Initaites

Furioso-prime
- Assault Squad of 5 Initiates
- Terminator Squad of 5 Sword Brethren

Ryld
- Assault Terminator Squad of 6 Sword Brethren

Marshal Hadrarius

Algesan
- Assault Terminator squad of 5 Sword Brethren
- High Marshal Helbrecht

Neophyte Bob
- 1 Rhino
- 1 Razorback
- 2 Vindicators
- 1 Land Raider Crusader

Brother Mord
- Assault Terminator Squad of 5 Sword Brethren

Brother Skcuzzlebumm
- Emperor's Champion
- Marshal and Terminator Command Squad of 4 Sword Brethren
- 2 Rhinos

Sparky
- Predator Destructor
- Crusader Squad of 6 Initiates and 3 Neophytes
- Emperor's Champion

Arutha

T3mpl@r Crusade
- 1 Land Raider
- 2 Rhinos

Psykic_scribe
- Assault squad of 5 Initiates

Skullheart
- Venerable Chaplain Dreadnought
- Rhino

Slyfox
- Rhino
- Emperor's Champion

Chapter Marshal Ignis Domus
- Marshal

Firepower
- Land Raider Crusader
- Assault Terminator Squad of 5 Sword Brethren

Tolek
- Marshall
- Castellan
- Chaplain

ScRIPture
- Land Raider Crusader
- Land Speeder

Iago
- Predator Destructor

kronk
- Vindicator
- Drop Pod

Brother Ulkesh

Crovan
- Emperor's Champion

Brother Cristopher
- Land Speeder Typhoon
- Chaplain

Devjon
- 2 Drop Pods
- Chaplain in Terminator Armor

Brother Uriel Sanguis
- Marshal
- Chaplain

Mac_Atk
- Crusader Squad of 5 Initiates and 3 Neophytes
- Rhino

Brother Xero
- Rhino
- Emperor's Champion

0 anything left to submit Oaths!

If you have any ideas, questions or need clarification then contact either Brother Loring or myself.

May Dorn guide your paint brushes! For Emperor and Imperium!

I, T14, will fully paint and base this unit for my Crusade:

I will have this unit completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious addition to my Crusade.

(I have failed all previous attempts. It is time to at least finish something )

Ave Imperator!

Sweet Emperor's teeth!

Just 6 weeks to paint something?! Are you serious?!!

It takes me months to do any painting B)

But I really want a fancy dangling in my signature....

Why do you exploit my vanity so? *pouts*

*Looks at coolzors Terminator with Forgeworld SS and GK Sword.... hmmm*....

I, Marshal Wilhelm, the reigning Forum Champion of the Emperor's Favourite Chapter ~ The Extremely Black Templars, will fully paint and base this unit for my Crusade:

- Castellan Eduard

with power sword, storm shield and terminator armour

I will have this unit completed no later than the 2somethingth of August , 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious addition to my Crusade.

The Emperor guides my brush!

*makes the sign of the Aquila*

EDIT:

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad29/Marshall_Wilhelm/Templars%20Frazers%20camera/IMGP0096.jpg

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad29/Marshall_Wilhelm/Templars%20Frazers%20camera/IMGP0095.jpg

Ah good stuff lads, get stuck in! I really hope you finish this time T14, the failure banners won't be pretty at all. B)

I, DasPanzerIstUber, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- Land Raider Prometheus

Accept Any Challenge...

I, KhorneHunter57x, solemnly vow to fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- Land Raider Crusader Zealous Fury

- Crusader Squad consisting of 8 Initiates and 6 Neophytes

- Predator Annihilator Sigismund's Javelin

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing these glorious additions to the Eternal Crusade.

...No Matter The Odds.

I, Focke, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

2 Land Speeder Typhoons

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious addition to my Crusade.

I, Dannis, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- Rhino

- Emperor's Champion

If I will fail this, even with the power of Dorn himself I will probably never finish my army... ever... :(

I, ChaplainCliff, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- A Crusader Squad containing; 1 PF/BP marine, 1 MG marine, 6 CCW/BP marines, 2 CCW/BP neophytes, and a single rhino that doubles as a vindicator

- A Second Crusader Squad containing; 1 PF/BP marine, 1 MG marine, 6 CCW/BP marines, 2 CCW/BP neophytes, and a single rhino that doubles as a vindicator

I, Acebaur, vow to build, paint and base one (or more) of the various models I have lying around unbuilt. (I'll post which ones later when I figure out what all I want to do ^_^ )

Ok, I vow to build and paint my Vindicator, the newest edition to the Vichiers Crusade in the Emperor's Honor.

Also I vow to finally finish my Sword Brethren, even though they don't really count because I've already started them

These shall be completed no later than the date DasPanzer said and will be a glorious addition(pictures included) to the Vichiers Crusade in the Emperor's name!

I, reckoning34, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- Crusader Squad containing 8 CC Initiates

- Marshall

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious additions to my Crusade.

I, Hotspur, pledge myself to the completion of:

5-man assault squad

My pledge will be completed on or before 8/21/2011, and will provide pictures as soon as they are finished.

I Chaplin Jochaim, Reclusiarch of His Majesty's Tanach Crusade and master of the 432nd Expeditionary fleet swear this vow.

By the date of 0.641.011.M3 (08/21/2011) it is pledged that the crusade shall receive reinforcements in the form of:

-a techmarine with 4 servitors,

-and of the squads under my command I shall complete by hand paint the crosses upon their pauldrons and base at least one crusader squad with 10 Initiates and 4 Neophytes.

This vow is sworn in the Emperor's sight and for His honor.

Aeternus Fideliuls, in nomine et Deus Imperitor Atrox Rex.

I, Dorns Padawan, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- One Emperor's Champion

- One Crusader Squad of 6 Initaites and 4 Neophytes

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious additions to my Crusade.

For Sigismund, Dorn & the Emperor!!!

I, nechronius, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- Dreadnought with TL/CCW

- Full squad of initiates with BP/CCW, Melta and PF

I, Brother Weiss, will fully paint and base these unit for my Crusade:

- 2 Predators Auto-cannon, las

- Thunderhammer Marshall

I, ThomKovacs, will fully paint the following for my Crusade:

2x Land Speeders (with multiple weapons configurations)

I will have these units completed no later than August 21st, 2011 and I will also provide a picture showing the glorious addition to my Crusade.

I Trignama vow to fully paint

7 sword brethren (1 with power weapon / bp, 2 bp/ccw, 4 ccw/SS)

Rhino Transport

This vow will be complete by August 21st 2001, to arms (or rather brushes) brothers!

I, Mighty, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- 5 man Crusader Squad and Lascannon

I, Mercadius, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- 1 x MK III Iron armour boarding marine/emperors champion conversion

- 1 x Squads MK III Iron armour crusaders (10)

- 1 x Squads MKII Crusade armour assault marines (10)

Cursed vacation that starts smack in the middle of the allotted time and ends only 1 day before the limit. Still, I shall not falter!

I, Naglfar, will fully paint and base this unit for my Crusade:

- Crusader Squad of 10 Initaites

I, furioso-prime, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- 5 knight Assault squad

- 5 Swuord Brethren in Terminator armor

I vow this in the name of Rogal Dorn whose blood flows through these veins. FACTA NON VERBA!

I, Ryld, will fully paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- 6 Sword Brethren Assault Terminators

For Sigismund!

I, Marshal2Crusaders, in an effort to become a more capable hobbyist, will paint 4 marines for a command squad.

Imperator Vult.

Must be a legal unit from the Codex, sorry. Unless you fit another guy in there it won't count.

I, Marshal Hadrarius, will fully (probably) paint and base these units for my Crusade:

- 5 Sword Brethren Terminators

Failed the LPC lets hope i will not dishonour my own forum!

Archived