Desert Eagles wip

Get back to work, we want more !!!

:D

"The chaplain i intend to use is actually one or two pages back in this thread. Except i used the backpack picured there for my librarian."

Hmmm a chappy, yum yum !

Hey ! hey ! You could take a marine in the squad the chappy will usually join and decide the guy is a aspiring chappy (black shoulderpads or torso or something, a akeletic beaky helm like the FW raven ones or LotD ones, and he could bear a sencer ou this HUUUUUUUGE book that ruins this chappy's shape...)

Hmmmm ?

DS

(PS : Yes I admit, I was payed to make you loose tour life on cool minis but its not my fault, all B&C did it !)

• 1 month later...

There will be an update shortly, maybe next week, as i'm laying my finishing touches on an army for a friendly style tuornament due next weekend. There will be some new stuff and some old that has been brought up to date.

Cheers!

edit: It's tricksy responding from a cellphone....however smart they are. :)

I've churned through this thread a few times, on each occasion admiring your incredible work, but I've equally been unable (due to time or lack of words) up till now.

I'm really looking forward to the next update and I am quite jealous (in a good way) of your skill ;)

Ludovic

First things first...

I have spent the past three evenings slowly making my way through this thread and admiring your impeccable work (while also harbouring the jealousy that my stuff looks like I accidentally dropped it on my palette when compared to yours <_< ).

I have only one small criticism which echoes one of Dark Sensei's comments, in that your Librarians force weapon looks like a normal power sword.

I also however have an idea which is simplistic in nature which I think would greatly differentiate the weapon....give it a coloured glaze.

I think that tinting the metal with a Blue or Purple glaze would make it stand out as something special, whilst not detracting from the rest of the paintjob or requiring a lot of extra work.

In the end though these fantastic minis are your own works of art and it would be remiss of me to implore you to do so.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your next update :D

Archived