Quest for the Golden Demon - What's to Come

LunchBox

Excellent work there Lunchbox. I have been following this thread since you started it off and on. Good tips and pointers there.

Grats on the demons. Judging is crazy hard and to make the final cut for a demon is huge.

I don't know if you plan to head back in '09, but keep me in mind if you need another to tag along for the room/ride whathave you. I'm hoping to make to Chicago or LA again, but I may head out to Baltimore as well.

I wish I could post my demon winning entries, but alas, I am a power armor painting failure. LOL...

Excellent work there Lunchbox. I have been following this thread since you started it off and on. Good tips and pointers there.

Grats on the demons. Judging is crazy hard and to make the final cut for a demon is huge.

I don't know if you plan to head back in '09, but keep me in mind if you need another to tag along for the room/ride whathave you. I'm hoping to make to Chicago or LA again, but I may head out to Baltimore as well.

I wish I could post my demon winning entries, but alas, I am a power armor painting failure. LOL...

dont worry so is Lunchie, hes just in denial, i mean, why do you think he paints so many marines anyways? :)

as for GD, you are just supposed to do all the work yourself, advice isnt limited, as that would be silly :)

however there have been cases where someone else has done the conversion work, or two people have worke don one piece and won, thats uaully in europe, NA is far more ....well.....lame hahah

Alex

as for GD, you are just supposed to do all the work yourself, advice isnt limited, as that would be silly :)

however there have been cases where someone else has done the conversion work, or two people have worke don one piece and won, thats uaully in europe, NA is far more ....well.....lame hahah

Alex

thanx for clearing that up :) makes me a happier inquisitor ( a single world is saved from an exterminatus)

Wonderful work. I'm curious as to how you get the smoothness of the paint on the models? Do you just use very thin coats? How do you prevent the paint from running if you use thin layers?

Anyway, Excellent work.

you take the excess water out by touching a towel, and you control the paint, so it goes where you want it :cuss

you can search his tutorial in the tut section

Alex

Archived