Cover artwork for my Chaos Battle Maids Updated 17 August

Atomic Top Hat

Well my Theory that posting a Chaos Battle Maid in a swim suit would get more comments seems to be true.

damn this is the funniest thread I've read for a while! keep up the most wonderful work! I keep wondering what the battlemaids dreads looks like. I mean.. the possibilities! powermops, force-brooms and whatnot.

Man, You scare the sh*t out of me. I am now a level 4 insomniac. I hope you're happy.

And yet... Keep it up! There arent enough insane armies of joy around the place. Can I see the actual models that this codex is for?

Well I've got some Chaos Battle Maids posted now, you can see them here:Link

Miss January looks remarkably like my ex...wait giving away a bit too much there... ;)

No, do go on, I'm getting an idea for a new picture. :)

Man Marshal Nebiros, some taste you've got there. Man I have seen many horrifying things in my life yet nothing like this NOTHING! HALF THESE PICS MAKE ME WANT TO HURL!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n238/atomictophat/SadTea.gif

Word up. I'm gonna draw something for you. PM me in about 2 days, and assuming I haven't forgotten, it should be done by then.

Groovey, I'm looking forward to it. :)

This thread is like a bad traffic accident, I can't help but look. Not my thing, but to each his own.

Hear hear Battle-Brother!

I think I'm a level 5 insomniac now. Sleep is a last resort for when StumbleUpon runs out of things to show me and the B&C is inactive :tu:

my birthday is in Feb. I'd like to see one for next month, lol. I dig this almost as much as the Pimprines that one guy is doing. Both projects are creative and funny. Hells bells people what ever happened to having fun with warhammer? why does it always have to be starch assed smurfs?

These are great Atomic Top Hat! The Soundwave chibi looks perfect! "Blue bird, prepare for flight. Operation, dusting!" :D

I wonder what the Alpha Legion one will look like? Perhaps the chibi always says to the cockroaches

"She's behind you!"

with the pest answering

"oh no she's not."

with our battle maid answering

"Oh yes I am! With a can of raid too!"

Will you be doing ones for non legions, like the Red Corsairs?

Great work and I hope that they'd be coloured one day. :yes:

Cambrius

my birthday is in Feb. I'd like to see one for next month, lol.

Can do. If you have a favorite legion, I include it for next month if you like. :P

These are great Atomic Top Hat! The Soundwave chibi looks perfect! "Blue bird, prepare for flight. Operation, dusting!" ;)

I wonder what the Alpha Legion one will look like? Perhaps the chibi always says to the cockroaches

"She's behind you!"

with the pest answering

"oh no she's not."

with our battle maid answering

"Oh yes I am! With a can of raid too!"

Will you be doing ones for non legions, like the Red Corsairs?

Great work and I hope that they'd be coloured one day. :o

Cambrius

I'm currently working on the design for the Alpha Legion Maid, she's a armoured ninja with mesdu hair do, and her Chibi Marine a cross between Chuck Norris, Rambo and Snake.

As for Red Corsairs and other warbands, I've got a few ideas for the Red Corsairs, but if anyone wants a non-legion warband (canon or made up) feel free to ask, and see what I can come up with.

Ive been wanting to do this for quite a while... its not humorous in a sense... but heck... forgive my hijack...XD

http://www.scuzworks.com/SL40K/art/CBM.jpg

I forgive you for the hijack because that is very cool. Thank you.

Does her skirt gets normal power armor saves? :P

Her skirt has a layer of chainlink plas-steel, so it's pretty tough.

I'm currently working on the design for the Alpha Legion Maid, she's a armoured ninja with mesdu hair do, and her Chibi Marine a cross between Chuck Norris, Rambo and Snake.

As for Red Corsairs and other warbands, I've got a few ideas for the Red Corsairs, but if anyone wants a non-legion warband (canon or made up) feel free to ask, and see what I can come up with.

Chuck Norris? Does this mean that she'll have a ginger crumb catcher on her face? Perhaps the chibi marine should look like the Predator?

Do you mind if I send you a PM regarding a DIY chaos chapter I'm setting up in an article soon?

Cambrius

PS to Scuzz: Awesome picture there. :whoops:

Chuck Norris? Does this mean that she'll have a ginger crumb catcher on her face? Perhaps the chibi marine should look like the Predator?

Do you mind if I send you a PM regarding a DIY chaos chapter I'm setting up in an article soon?

Cambrius

PS to Scuzz: Awesome picture there. :lol:

No no, The Chibi Marine the one who going to look like Chuck Norris/Rambo. The Maid going to look more like a ninja with medusa hair.

And I don't mind if you PM me, feel free.

a 13th company space wolf maid with the flavor savor! hahaha that would be hillarious!!!

Can I ask what a 'flavor savor' is?

Sorry about my lackluster enthusiasm to get this art done on time. I'm trying to keep with the spirit of the army, and not to just draw caricatures. I'll definitely be keeping the anime style, but it won't be as exaggerated as yours. Currently I'm fighting with the dreadnaught :D

I should hopefully have it done in a little while. I'll post a spoiler or something if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

:P Those are great NemFX! The Dreadnought definitely wins it for me. Just need to stick a match in front of the squirty gun full of prometheum and we have a heavy flamer!

Well it's February now so I wonder who'll feature in the calendar this month (and it's my B-day to in a fortnight! :P). I want Diesel personally as she looks so bada$$. :P

Cambrius

You gotta love the frills on the Dreadnought, thanks Nemfx. Always good to see fanart, especially after how badly I when with the Chaos Battle Maids at a tournament last week.

And now for the request of one guy, (and the horror of the rest of you,) Here's Feb's Maid, Miss Diesel.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n238/atomictophat/FinalFebMaidcopy.gif

And for anyone who wants to see more of the Chaos Battle Maids, but not in swimsuit, I'll probably post the Alpha Legion Maid when I finish it in week or so.

Yay! :o Thanks Atomic Top Hat. I think I'll be printing these out and make a calendar for next year after editing the dates. :mellow:

Diesel looks so good. Especially the out of date, cassete playing boom box! What's Gun Smoke holding onto?

Thanks again for doing the request (and apologies to the rest...).

Cambrius

Yay! :D Thanks Atomic Top Hat. I think I'll be printing these out and make a calendar for next year after editing the dates. :P

Diesel looks so good. Especially the out of date, cassete playing boom box! What's Gun Smoke holding onto?

Thanks again for doing the request (and apologies to the rest...).

Cambrius

You're welcome and Gunsmoke is holding on to a barrel of oil which he's spill onto the beach.

You're welcome and Gunsmoke is holding on to a barrel of oil which he's spill onto the beach.

Good little Gunsmoke, stuff the environment! :devil:

I've just noticed that the Iron Warriors symbol on the bottom of Diesel seems to be grinning away happily. I can't think why...

Cambrius

Archived