Angels Sanguine Titanhammer

I'm juggling projects right now but I haven't lost sight of this one.

Here's a quick update: Just two more bases but ones that I'm happy with.

gallery_15218_910_244304.jpg

Hopefully more to show over the course of the weekend.

Cheers, -OMG

My bits order from GW finally arrived so I was able to put the finishing touches on that test marine. Here he is for your kind perusal.

gallery_15218_535_8104.jpg

gallery_15218_535_175105.jpg

gallery_15218_535_98379.jpg

The hammer bit wasn’t quite what I expected but I like it nonetheless. On a very OT, non-PA tangent, I need to get me a box of them Tutogen guard. What cool models.

Now that I can make decals again I got the fist squad completed in that regard. I wanted to show a quick preview of what the decal looks like on the model. Yes, it’s still busy but I think the level of detail is right given the scale.

gallery_15218_910_101340.jpg

Not sure how quickly I’ll make progress on the others but I’ll try to keep it up to the best of my ability. Only three weeks till the Apoc game where I wanted to use these guys on the table. I best get to it.

There have been some great comments in this thread. More are always welcome.

-OMG

Where did such a decal come from? When I first saw the unpainted bases a few weeks ago I was a bit skeptical but now with them painted...WOW...they look awesome! The chipped paint effects were also done to scale and added that bit more of realism to your already fantastic termies.

You're a stud, OMG. These guys are coming out awesome. That red you do is sick. Its sooooo deep in color. The split scheme with black brings out the more. The black looks great with all the weathering.

The banner is nicely done. I love the look of that old warhammer. Best BA models I've seen since Chappy Desmodus FT's. Very inspiring.

Archived