Horus Heresy Movie Fictitious

abaddon3564

The theater goes dark, the screen shows only the blackness of space with a few stars sprinkled around...

A voiceover begins:

"The conquest of the stars was nearly complete."

The black background begins to change, the shape of the Imperial Two-Headed Eagle begins to emerge.

"The greatest warriors in the galaxy were near their final goal."

The Imperial Aquila is now clearly visible against the starry background

"But treachery was closer."

The Aquila cracks in half.

Then a series of scenes flashes...

Zoe Saldana as Mersadie Oliton: "Is it true that you feel no fear?"

Ian McNeice as Ignace Karkasy: "Won't you have a drink with me?"

Renee Zellweger as Euphrati Keeler "Everything we've been told is a lie."

Ioan Gruffudd as "Little Horus" Aximand "It seems our brothers call for aid."

Jason Isaacs as Lord Commander Eidolon "How dare you speak to me in that manner!"

Tim Roth as Lucius "Oh come on, Saul, you know you can't top me."

Ed Harris as Saul Tarvitz "Set those charges!"

Roland Kickinger as Tarik Torgaddon "Let's clean this mess up."

Sean Connery as Kyril Sindermann "These pages contain tales long forgotten."

Vin Diesel as Ezekyle Abaddon: "Garvi, welcome to the Mournival."

Dolph Lundgren as Garviel Loken "Jubal, answer me!"

and Duane "The Rock" Johnson as Horus "My father left me to finish his work."

HORUS RISING

"In theaters everywhere this Summer"

Jason Isaacs = Fulgrim himself

I mean come on, that guy is the most Emperor's Childreny guy there ever was. All Fulgrim's minions must aspire to that level of....(can't think of a polite word).

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/d/d2/Fulgrim2.jpghttp://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2002/10/23/lucius_malfoy3.jpg

I mean come on, that guy is the most Emperor's Childreny guy there ever was. All Fulgrim's minions must aspire to that level of....(can't think of a polite word).

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/d/d2/Fulgrim2.jpghttp://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2002/10/23/lucius_malfoy3.jpg

Pompous arogance of perfection? Ok, he an be Fulgrim. Now we have to find another Eidolon though

@sonofwaranddeath - ;), thats a mix of everything from dawn of war 1&2, starship troopers and all the rest i can't be arsed to say. ;)

Damn right brother!

With all that new-fangled tech wizadry showcased in the film Avatar (which I just saw, Dragons vs. gunships=win) the thought of actors actually playing SMs isn't as far fetched as it seemed to be...

Anyway, what GW/BL needs to do to create a HH movie is to crush the entire story down into three LoTR sized books, then squish THAT down into three 3 hr movies like LoTR- which is the major hurdle I see...

With all that new-fangled tech wizadry showcased in the film Avatar (which I just saw, Dragons vs. gunships=win) the thought of actors actually playing SMs isn't as far fetched as it seemed to be...

Anyway, what GW/BL needs to do to create a HH movie is to crush the entire story down into three LoTR sized books, then squish THAT down into three 3 hr movies like LoTR- which is the major hurdle I see...

Well, they could do em in a pair of trilogies

I gotta go against the grain here and stick to my guns on Jason Isaacs. He should be Eidolon, not Fulgrim.

Here's what I mean... Think of Jason Isaacs not just as Malfoy, but also as Tavington from The Patriot. That guy just oozed smugness, arrogance and vindictiveness, and is the most Eidolon character ever. Jason Isaacs nailed it.

Fulgrim, on the other hand, was more like the pretty boy of the Primarchs and not so much arrogant as vain. If I were going to cast someone as Fulgrim, I think it would be Malcolm McDowell.

I gotta go against the grain here and stick to my guns on Jason Isaacs. He should be Eidolon, not Fulgrim.

Here's what I mean... Think of Jason Isaacs not just as Malfoy, but also as Tavington from The Patriot. That guy just oozed smugness, arrogance and vindictiveness, and is the most Eidolon character ever. Jason Isaacs nailed it.

Fulgrim, on the other hand, was more like the pretty boy of the Primarchs and not so much arrogant as vain. If I were going to cast someone as Fulgrim, I think it would be Malcolm McDowell.

he might be a tad too old though :D

loved him in a clockwork orange and heroes, he's good at playing crazy feth :)

I am with you on this. He has really steely, powerful eyes, and a powerful, handsome visage altogether, but I wouldn't say that he has the 'beauty' to pull off Fulgrim.

Lord Commander Eidolon would indeed be a good role for him.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/51/jasonisaacs.th.jpg

I would have:

The Emperor: Someone Authoritative and charming, yet capable of terrible rage. Not Sean Connery: 'They shall be my finesht warriorsh, They are my Shpashe Marinesh' Possibly Clive Owen, but with make up and lightinng to make him older.

Rogal Dorn: Sean Connery may perofrm this role

Sanquinius: Orlando Bloom

Lion'El'Jonson: Johnny Depp

Horus: Alan Rickman (Snape from Harry Potter)

Fulgrim: Orlando Bloom again. Or maybe even Lucius Malfoy.

Abaddon: Daniel Craig

Roboute Guilliman: James Gandolfini

Vulkan: Morgan Freeman

Leman Russ: A Scot. Possibly Gerard Butler.

Jaghatai Khan: Chow Yun Fat

Malcador The Sigillite: Ian Mackellen

And finally, the one I am most proud of, Peter Capaldi as Angron. Youtube 'malcolm tucker freaks out' to gain an idea of his rage.-

Nah, Ledger would have been good to play SOMEONE, but not the Night Haunter himself.

I imagine Night Haunter to be a combination of Nathan Explosion(visually), Gollum(proportionally), Batman(actionwise), and Ledger's Joker(personalitywise). In my mind that's just an insane individual, but I can't even imagine who could play it.

Archived