Index Astartes: Ice Lords (Mk II)

Octavulg

This is one of the best IA I've read and Taramant is definitely the best character I've read about in these parts. A Fallen that hijacks a chapter in hopes of redemption is pure gold! If I was GW I'd steal this idea in a pinch.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I hope a few weeks isn't too much of threadromancy. All I can say is wow. This IA is worthy of a book with all the plot possiblities. Perhaps, in dealing with your TDA issue, you could say that the AdMech made a new sub chapter( maybe as few as a hundred marines), with a higher percentage of starting Termie armor (or maybe 100%), and they sent them to this D.A.o.T. proving ground, only to have this A.I., super beasties, *insert plot twist here*, wipe them out to the man. The only problem with this would probably be inventing another chapter to fill a plot gap.

Personally, that sounds far too complicated. Sort of like Henry Ford deciding that the wheel isnt good enough, so he spends five years and thousands of dollars to invent...the wheel. It would solve the problem though...

Just my long winded two cents. Probably far too much typing to turn around and contradict myself ;) . Great work on this story! :woot:

Archived