true scale Imperial fists

I like these Truescalies a lot.

A superb conversion/sculpt. Your GS-fu is impressive.

On the other hand it's a bit of a shame, but the painting looks a bit rushed.

The quality isn't quite on the level of the sculpting.

A bit sad as it weakens the punch of the completed model.

Asmodeus: YES PLEASE! :)

Bobahat: hmm, i can do a size comparison against a regular marine, dont really have any non pa models, will have a nose about!

The wolf of the end: you are right, have been nosing around for yellow paint tut's and a few people have posted some beautifull yellows up recently, that's why these havent been painted as of yet, Going to buy a box of snap fit models to test some yellows up!

Wiplash: The head is a Black templar head out of the squad box. the dread is a little bigger, have straightend the pose from being squat to straight and have slightly lengthened the bottom half of the legs, will update this post in a while with pics, Thanks all!

S.O.N.

• 4 months later...

A small update and a large case of threadomancy... thanks to asmodeus for his arm ideas that i will have sculpted, soon, but mostly thanks to madskuzzy for his sargeant sketch, the link to which is on previous pages, he'ss not done but he's not far off. After previous comments have also found a new yellow painting method the result of which is below (Telion)!

gallery_30264_3071_131014.jpg

gallery_30264_3071_1297615.jpg

S.O.N.

Archived