The Black Widows Female Space Marines

I love your army, but I have said this once and I will say it again...

You can't use helmeted marines. If you do, it makes them look like normal Space Marines with boobs. :) I also can't take Space Marines who cleanse planets in the name of the Emperor... with pig-tails.

Guest ShinKosh

I've been reading up on the fluff and looking at the pics, they look great, the pony tails add that extra edge to them but all in all really well done.

It's a damn shame their all Chaos :down:

hey Dr. Thunder I love the color scheme and name, looks great.

As someone mentioned, adding tropy racks on the backpacks would be a nice touch. If possible i think it would be cool to put up some "spiderwebbing" on the racks, gives it a gritty, old look to the trophies and also goes good with the fluff

I also can't take Space Marines who cleanse planets in the name of the Emperor... with pig-tails.

I see...

so you have a thing for bald chicks...

interesting. :)

Stop, Dr. You're making me blush! ;)

On a side note, shoot me now.

Just give them normal looking hair, and not pig-tails. If you saw a 7 feet tall creature of death with pig-tails, you would die laughing before he could kill you.

tbh dude, i was of the opinion that female space marines where of the devil before i read this post and i must say you have turned me!

absolutely beautiful conversions and models, anyone who says otherwise should be thrown into the B&C dungeon :P

keep up the good work and if i ever see these at any event im going to give you a firm shake of the hand :devil:

Okay, folks, you can stick a fork in this army because this army is done and ready for battle! This is my final update for this thread.

With no time to spare, either. I leave for the GD in just a couple of days. I have mixed feelings about going to the LA GD because Games Workshop has changed the eligibility rules this year, so that I'm basically ineligible for any awards, because I did not paint it all myself. Since I would have been eligible when I started this army, I can't help but feel somewhat betrayed.

So, what I have decided to do is take a lot of pictures and make a really good battle report for the Games Day, so that will be my objective this weekend. The Battle Report will be in it's own thread, so keep an eye out.

As for this thread, I think I'm going to take a break for a while and get some games in. I'm tired of getting hate emails from people who won't just leave me alone to enjoy my hobby in peace.

When I finish some more chapters of the novel, I'll post it along with the preceding chapters in it's own thread in the appropriate forum.

I have a preliminary copy of the Black Widows Codex that I'll be taking along to the Games DAy Tournament. Once I get back from Games Day I'll have a lot of good pics and we will make a final version and post it in its own thread for you guys to see.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/DoctorThunder/Black%20Widows/DSC01327.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/DoctorThunder/Black%20Widows/DSC01328.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/DoctorThunder/Black%20Widows/DSC01329.jpg

Enjoy.

The spiderdread is a work of art! Love how well you make them really look like females in power armour rather then marines with boobs. Your colurs is also a great pick and the chapter symbole comes out really well. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the bronze bitz on the droppods. But that only my own taste. Well done and exelent executed idea!

first off, the female-marine thing has caused a lot of disturbances on the board so i'm leaving it out, enough has been said about it. i am merely judging your army for the way everything looks.

well, you were off to a good start with the terminators, they look very authentic and if i had to imagine female termies they would look like yours.

the dread is absolutely fantastic, i am, at the moment, thinking up a way to use a similar one in a regular marine force

the tactical marines with modelled breast plates still look good, IF one manages to ignore the heads. as said before, smaller heads and no pig/pony-tails would help a lot.

but i can't look at the darn robed marines without coughing up my last meal. they just look ridiculous and, for the lack of suitable vocabulary, overboobed.

Spider-Dread, Spider Dread, does what ever a Spider-Dread does. Burn and kill, pillage and loot. Yes she can, its a Spider-Dread. Look oouutt here comes the Spider-Dread.

Excellent work ;)

Okay, folks, you can stick a fork in this army because this army is done and ready for battle! This is my final update for this thread.

As for this thread, I think I'm going to take a break for a while and get some games in. I'm tired of getting hate emails from people who won't just leave me alone to enjoy my hobby in peace.

Hiya, i just found this thread, and in my mind i screamed: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!! Finally someone who has the wit to make female Space Marines - and good looking ones too ;) - no matter what fluff and background stuff says. Kudos to you for that, because you stuck to it, no matter what other people said. And know this: I'd play against you anytime!

Just ignore those stupid hate emails! They're all just envious or lonely people that have nothing better to do than annoying you :)

I'll keep my eye out for the battle report. Have fun at the GD!

cheers,

Chris

but i can't look at the darn robed marines without coughing up my last meal. they just look ridiculous and, for the lack of suitable vocabulary, overboobed.

*Slow clap.*

I love anime just as much as the next guy, but space marines are already in a ton of armor, so that should shrink the size of the breast... area needed for said boobs. IF and I mean IF she had boobs that big, she would have to get a spine replacement. The new one would have to be made of diamonds to be able to support said boobs. :P

Archived