Georgia, USA

Brother Horse

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I'm a law student at Emory. I'm trying to find other players within I-285 to play on a semi-regular basis. As much as I like my group at a game store outside of the perimeter, driving 40+ minutes is just simply too difficult to do with my schedule.

I can't be the only person lacking in a game store (how does interior Atlanta have none? How?!) So, who all is out there? Let's hear some noise!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm in the Snellville area, and looking for a solid gaming scene to get into. I haven't played in a while and looking to get back into playing some smaller (1k pt) games to get a feel for the new edition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just recently moved to the Warner Robins Area and am looking to continue building and learning the game. PM me if you're close.

I'm also located in the Warner Robins/Macon area looking for fellow gamers. If anyone is interested just PM me.

• 4 months later...

I'm from the conyers area outside of Atlanta and I usually drive an hour and go on saturdays to The Tower Game Center where there is a nice player base and there are always tournys and players eager for a game there Its great place with awesome good game and helpful friendly players :yes:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Does anyone want to play 30k or 40k near Duluth Georgia? Specifically The place to play at would be Titan Comics and games in Duluth. I'm looking for people to play with and also to start a community around here. Edited by Just4uCupCake

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey all any good stores for the hobby in the Northern GA area? I've been living with my grandfather (he has bad Alzheimers) to help take care of him, originally from FL. So I don't really know alot of places to go. I went to Dragon's Eye Games in Canton they were all pretty nice and have 40k stuff on Saturdays, but that's kind of a drive. I'm in Blairsville so everything is pretty much a drive lol. But I figure once I do get my whole army painted I'll start going to some of the shops.