[Artwork] Swordmaster

madscuzzy

So, I went tinkering with the picture... Got Scuzzy's approval to post it and.. Voila

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj189/Cdorby/bnc/swordmaster_edited3copy.jpg

Now, The colour Scheme is one I picked, purely because I like Quartered Schemes. Also its unfinished (I've missed a few parts, and the way I've done it means I need to start from Scratch to fix it.. yay)

Yaaar, It's a Brazen Claw!

Or a Warrior Adept...

Or some completely different Chapter that uses Red and Blue...

Ah, hell, who cares? M'Scuzz, the posing and (in general) the composition of this piece is fantastic. I luvlulvluuuuv it.

I'm willing to presume the smallness of the head was a necessary effect to overstate the dramatic body pose, et cetera.

Totally rockin'. I'm also glad the fella's not covered w/purity seals. An excess of purity seals is the "I'm showing my Participation Awards, because my mom says I'm SPECIAL!" of the Spacer'ino set. The Astartes who's covered in dramatic purity seals, flapping in the wind, is the Marine equivalent to a Martin Prince/Milhouse Van Houten-combo from the Simpsons.

And also, thank you for not making him an Ultra or Black Templar (as far as we know).

Having seen the artwork and the WIP i have to say... that's amazing hats of to you sir!

i agree with what you said about having smaller heads accentuate the rest of the armour, i've used that trick myslef in a couple of pics.

I haven't posted in a while. Coming back to this picture over a hiatus does help. Managed to get the hand fixed (image is fixed already) and made the sword bigger as the mini...

Most of the artwork I do, I do for this board and I thank you all for your support...:) I did up a larger version for those who are interested in it. 1600x900

I haven't posted in a while. Coming back to this picture over a hiatus does help. Managed to get the hand fixed (image is fixed already) and made the sword bigger as the mini...

Most of the artwork I do, I do for this board and I thank you all for your support...:D I did up a larger version for those who are interested in it. 1600x900

Now there's a problem with the hand on the left... you seem to have managed to partially erase the index finger...

Oh, right.

Thats nice, woah. xD I presume the little eye thing at the top gives him full view?

I think he's actually meant to be a blind swordsman, like that High Elves special character from Fantasy.

Archived