Imperial Fists 5th Company

AlexCrute

• 4 weeks later...

Can only say again that they are excellent! If only I could get my Fists done as fast! :devil:

Also great to see a Fists player who seems to get colours and insignia right! Well done!

• 1 month later...

The other half of the squad:

gallery_11030_1089_290839.jpg

In other news, Chapter Master Kilgore has been stripped ready for repainting. It turns out that Simple Green is available from Bunnings. Huzzah for that!

Next I think I need to do some more arms and things for options rather than whole models. Watch this space!

Super Nice Painting!

But the vehicles look just to "new" and overall too yellow. Painting the doors black would give them a better apearance I think. And adding some battle-damage would make them look more "realistic".

And why are there no giant fists painted everywhere? I think the Fist's logo is the easiest to freehand ....

But stunning army and "magnet-high-5" for the options! :D

Yeah. Thanks for kind comments chaps.

Badging and icons have to wait I'm afraid. There's a further 170 models that need paint, then I'll blitz those finishing touches. I've been told I need microsol and microset or something, in order to make transfers a non-frustrating experience.

• 2 weeks later...
Erm, yeah. My Lysander model (who is actually Chapter master Mordius Kilgore) has since been stripped. Wasn't happy with his paint.

That's a shame! Oddly enough I liked him. Hopefully you'll repaint him even better than before. I look forward to seeing him!

I liked him. Still do, but he deserves better paint that matches the rest of the army (the yellow was a little off).

Also, since he will sometimes appear alongside Lysander himself (the unconverted man himself) I figured a little conversion work was in order for the chapter master.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived