Kit Buildable Titans

LBraden

If you cant get permission, I have two alternate ideas for you:

Battlefield accessories/weapons/ammo/stuff. We always can use more gubbinz for our guys to look cool.

Giant robots/giant robot parts. If you cant make proper titans legally, theres no law against making giant robots with similar weapons and being at the same height.

will you be casting the models in metal, resin or plastic?

im glad to hear your back on the road

any rough idea of how much these will cost us? i mean even if you say a price that they are likely to be over

just gives me/us an idea of whether we need to start saving or whether i'll be able to buy it after getting my monthly allowance :P

good to hear you aren't giving up on us either! i mean being scammed, having troubles with GW, then having the caster back out, and not get a store im sure many people would have given up, just goes to show its not all about the money :down:

Ooohh, can't wait!

If all plastic, are there going to be strength issues? Elbows, hips, knees and ankles?

When modelling 12" high men out of conkers with my Beaver Scouts (real ones!), I build wire skeletons for them; is there any mileage in a wire- or rod-frame for you, with bolt/glue-on cladding? Generic joints and bodywork could cut down the number of mouldings.

Any advance images?

Good luck with the project :down:

Guess I better start putting some pennies away then!

Offer still stands if you need any prototypes painting, anything to get my grubby little fingers on 'em :D

Cant see plastic at warhound or warlord size being a problem its remarkably resilient. You can get a 6ft long German rail gun for £350, it weighs 25KG and holds together pretty well, its amazing what you can do with a large brush and plastic weld!

To be honest, we are looking at odds and ends, pictures should be comming soon, plus we have got a few ideas in the works

One is a form of drop pod that can hold either a Reaver, or a few Warhounds and some army, but that is currently in wood mockup right now to see what all we need

Will this be retailed through you or would you be interested in selling to other stores?

If so, I may be able to help with the indie store I work in, and could recommend two others in the local(ish) area that you may be able sell to.

due to we do not have the moulders, and my flat is only "so big" I kinda think at minute its going to be though our store

( http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8074/flatbc9.png ) That is my flat, so you can see, we do not have much storage about to worry about selling models to other people till we get the store sorted out

Oh, and Vassakov, apart from being a knife spammer (people in BF2142 who knife do it from behind), where are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey

Is it just me or has the pic link gone dead??

Anywho...by the sounds of things you are a very honorable man for actually carrying on after all that has happened and i applaud you.

I would be VERY interested in what stage of production you are currently at. I would also be very interested in purchasing a model once you have everything up and running.

Very best of luck to you good sir

Cheers

Cpt X

• 4 weeks later...

just wanted to see how you guys are getting on

don't care if you haven't got any further i understand your fighting an uphill struggle with the whole thing :D

just hoped that you havent given up ^_^

Archived