Darkwatch: The Mini-Series!

Leethal

In boredom, I created the Darkwatch. Basically 9 miscreants and wannabe's from the Chaos Legions. And yes, there will quite an intresting amount of god-moding.

For the Dark Gods!

Written by Leethal of B&C

Update: Whenever I feel like it!

Thought of the Day: "Thus, and therefore by transitive property, and possibly through equilibrium and the chaos theory, BURN! MAIM! KILL!

-Khârn the Betrayer, Few Moments of Sanity

Abaddon The Despoiler: SO TELL ME. ARE THEY HERE YET?

Slave: Perhaps.

Abaddon The Despoiler: YOU FORGOT TO SAY "WARMASTER", WORM.

Slave: NO! I didn't mea- *Squish*

Slave 2: Warmaster, they are here!

Abaddon The Despoiler: YOU SPOKE OUT OF TURN.

Slave 2: Nooooo- *Smash*

The door...sliding...thing opens. I don't know what the hell they use as doors on the ....whatever the name of Abbadon's ship! I'm just a man! *cries*

Khurn, The Sometimes Teamkiller: Glory to the Khorne. Warmaster, I have arrived.

Abaddon The Despoiler: WHAT?...WHO ARE YOU? I'VE SENT FOR Khârn! NOT...SOME...WANNABE....

Khurn: My apologies Warmaster, but Khârn is needed elsewhere.

Abaddon The Despoiler: MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY NEEDS?

Khurn: Yes, something about Guardsmen....and golfing with their heads.

Abaddon The Despoiler: ....CAN YOU FIGHT?

Khurn: Verily! I am a World Eater. Although...the transplants didn't take...

Abaddon The Despoiler: AH...THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU AREN'T A CRAZY BLOOD FROTHING AT THE MOUTH MANIAC.

Khurn: ....yes. *Single tear drop falls* Someday...I will be...

Typhas, Mailman of Nurgle: Hail Warmaster! It is I! Typhas! with an A!

Abaddon The Despoiler: OH...I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS...........WHERE'S TYPHUS?

Typhas: Spreading disease and pestilence, he is sorry and too busy to attend so he has sent me.

Abaddon The Despoiler: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY WITH 2ND RATE COTTERS?!

Uhriman, Part-Time Seeker of the Black Library, Specifically on Weekends: Hail the Warmaster. The Thousand Sons heed your call to arms.

Abaddon The Despoiler: *Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* WHY ME?

Lacias, The Somewhat Eternal...Kinda: Greetings! I bring news from Lucius the Eternal, The Soulthief. He is too busy slaying things, so I have come in his stead!

Abaddon The Despoiler: ...WELL THIS BLACK CRUSADE IS SCREWED ALREADY....

So Zahaal, Pinky-Nail Master: I come from the Darkness.......and I bring......cookies! :D

Abaddon The Despoiler: I'M GUESSING ZSO SAHAAL IS BUSY THEN? WITH THAT PYSKER WENCH OF HIS?

BETARIUS: HARK! THE ALPHA LEGION IS HERE! I BRING WORD FROM MY PRIMARCH!

Abaddon The Despoiler: WHICH ONE?

BETARIUS: The one that's alive? Anyways, he says. "We've infiltrated the Tau Empire. They will fall to the Dark Gods soon. Plus their cookies suck."

Abaddon The Despoiler: THIS IS LIKE A HORRIBLE INTRODUCTION OF SORTS.....

Arebus, Bearer of Somewhat Disappointing News: Warmaster, I bring word from Erebus. He is too busy to attend. He is dictating his memoirs, and is "in the groove". Thus I have come in his stead.

Abaddon The Despoiler: HATE YOU ALL....YES...HATE I DO...

Teetles Ironbite, An Original Idea from a Reader: I've come.......to wrap danger stickers on you! :D

Abaddon The Despoiler: *SIGH* THEY DON'T MAKE IRON WARRIORS LIKE THEY USED TO...NONETHELESS....

Teetles Ironbite: Can I sticker you? :)

Abaddon The Despoiler: NO......AXIMAND! OR...WHOEVER I DIDN'T KILL FROM THE MOURNIVAL! COME!

Ebaddon, The Rotten Smell Giver: Hail Warmaster! I have come in their stead!

Abaddon The Despoiler: ARE YOU SERIOUS......MY OWN LACKIES DONT HAVE TIME FOR ME?

Ebaddon: ....Umm yes?

Abaddon The Despoiler: THIS IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE. FOR I HOLD IN MY COMMAND THE GREATEST SPACE MARINE EVER. CYPHER, THE FALLEN ANGEL! APPEAR!

Lypher, The Tripped Angel: Umm...I'm sorry Warmaster. Cypher is busy. Something about evading capture......or taking a vacation. But never fear I am here.

Abaddon The Despoiler: ARE YOU AS LETHAL AS HE IS? DOES THE FIFTH GOD HELP YOU?

Lypher: Umm...kinda. I mean...well, I haven't hit a target since.....the 4th Black Crusade. BUT, I'm fairly certain that bad luck spree will end. And...no. The Fifth God does not appreciate me at the moment. I kinda...burned down his temple.....with his worshippers in it......before they finished the ritual........and...junk.

Abaddon The Despoiler: SO....THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS TO BE THE EMPEROR....SURROUNDED BY INCOMPETENTS....

Slave 3: Sire....the plans?

Abaddon The Despoiler: RIGHT RIGHT. WAIT! *SMITE* DON'T TALK OUT OF TURN SLAVE!

Awkward Silence

Abaddon The Despoiler: NOW, I'VE ASSEMBLED YOU HERE TO BE MY CHAMPIONS........WELL YOUR MASTERS AT LEAST. ANYHOO, WE WILL WREAK HAVOC AND MAYHEM ON THE IMPERIUM OF MAN! ANY QUESTIONS?

Khurn: How come we don't have colors like the Deathwatch characters?

Leethal: Because you're all useless and stupid. You'll get a color when I think you should get one. Plus, it's much faster this way.

Abaddon The Despoiler: SURELY I SHOULD HAVE A COLOR NO?

Leethal: Your name is in bold...and you speak in caps....what more do you want?

Abaddon The Despoiler: I WANT THE GALAXY TO BURN! TO FEEL THE PAIN OF MY LORD! TO LET THE GALAXY BURN! AND TO RULE! AND BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Leethal: ...Pio?

Abaddon The Despoiler: WHAT?

Leethal: Nothing...just...never mind.

Abaddon The Despoiler: .........YOUR SILENCE TROUBLES ME AUTHOR. IF I WEREN'T DEPENDANT ON YOU FOR LIFE, I'D STRIKE YOU DOWN.

Leethal: Kay....?

Lacias: Ooooh, you're so pretty?

Leethal: ...awkward....

Typhas: Nonsense, you know what's awkward? When I have diaherria! *Sigh* Makes me wish I had control of my bowels.

Leethal: ...uhh....SCOTTY BEAM ME OUT! BEAM ME THE [bleep] OUT! DO IT! DO IT YOUR IRISH [bleep]! GET ME OUT! [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]! *Teleports*

]Elsewhere

Leethal: Hah! I'm free! Oh no! Deepstrike mishap! I'm.....in space..without...oxyge-*pop*

DIVINE !!!! simply divine !!! love the stuff that you write down ! i own pretty much like 90% of the black libary books and i can tell you this if you would write a novel i would buy it at 4 times the normal fee of a 40K Novel !!! I kid you not !!! Some books these days are simply a waste on paper....but you lad...YOU !!! have the gift !!! write some more !!!

i do miss the color things ;) and i love the 2nd rated stand ins idea !!!! " so... this is what it feels to be the emperor...surrounded by incompetents ' hahaha !!!

Cant wait to read more....but please dont make us wait much longer on the deathwatch series !!! love the PIO character (sadly he got plasma burned! Nobody screws the sallies !!!

greetz Tantum

For the Dark Gods!

Thought of the Day: "Hey! Hey! My rectum is exit only!!! Damn daemonettes..."

-Fulgrim, on vacation.

Abaddon The Despoiler: NOW GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE! LEETHAL MUST HATE ME....NO COLORS....OR SIZE 7 FONT.

Khurn: Don't feel bad. It's okay, do you need a shoulder to cry on?

Abaddon The Despoiler: SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU EVEN A WORLD EATER?

Khurn: ...Yes....my pyscho implants didn't take though......

Lacias: I want .... to do...something. *Twitch twitch*

Uhriman: Dude, how many combat drugs did you take?

Lacias: One.....*Twitch* .......Dreadclaw full......

Uhriman: ...How are you alive?

DOOMRIDER: DOOOOOOOOOMRIDER! DA NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!!

*Disappears*

Everyone:.....what the [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep]

Abaddon The Despoiler: THAT'S SO UNFAIR! LOOK! HE'S IN CAPS, UNDERLINED, AND IN ITALICS! AND BOLD! I'M THE WARMASTER! I DEMAND ATTENTION! WHY DOES DOOMRIDER HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS?!

Leethal: Cuz he's made of pure awesome, win, fire and possibly drugs.

Abaddon The Despoiler: I'M MADE OF WIN.......

Leethal: Whatever makes you happy.

Typhas: GUYS! GUYS! THE TOLIET BACKED UP AGAIN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

Arebus: Pfft...it's just a little stoppage. What's so bad, oh god...what's that awful stench?

Nurgle: AAAAH! FREEDOM! Wait...where am I?

Typhas: Uhh...Grandpa? You're in the wrong place....shouldn't you be in the retirement home?

Nurgle: Possibly...Now...where did I park my car?

Typhas: Grandfather Nurgle has gone senile in his old age....I'll be back guys, I need to walk him back to the retirement home. Come on.

Khurn: Does anyone else find it odd that a Chaos God is in a retirement home? .....on a ship full of Chaos Marines?

Sso Zahaal: Nope. Anyways, I have cookies for you all!

Khurn: How are you a Night Lord? You aren't remotely scary.

Sso Zahaal: They're halloween cookies... :D

Lacias: OOOH REALLY?! I have the munchies yo. ONOMNOMNOMONONOMNOMNOMOMONMONM

Khurn: This episode sucks....

Leethal: ........I'm sorry, I'm in class, MAYBE I CAN DO BETTER IF I WANTED TO...........I think....Yeah, I'm fairly sure I could.

Khurn: Sure, anyways, where did the others go?

Leethal: I forgot their names...so umm...they're lost. Yes...

Teetles Ironbite: Nooooooooooo....I just wrapped them all in stickers! :D

Leethal: You are by far THE most disturbing Iron Warrior I have ever met...

Arebus: Look, I'm sure this is all intresting and stuff, but we're CHAOS! Veterans of a Thousand years! Why are we sitting around doing nothing?

Abaddon The Despoiler: ....WHAT. HEY HOW ABOUT YOUR PRIMARCHS GET OFF THEIR FAT LAZY ASS AND DO SOMETHING HUH?! I'VE LED 13 CRUSADES, WHAT HAS YOUR PRIMARCH DONE? HUH?! THAT'S RIGHT. PUNK ASS [bLEEP].

Khurn: Angron did something. He....attack Armageddon. And...killed some Grey Knights....Yay! I'm from the 2nd Most Active Legion! Wheeee! High Fives for everyone!

Lacias: HEY! That's bull[bleep] The Emperor's Children does stuff! We plan raids and stuff! But we don't do them though.

Uhriman: Why?

Lacias: Because we got high, because we got high, because we got high. We was gonna rule the universe, but then we got high. Whoooo....*twitch*

Betarius: Hey guys! I developed a Time Machine, went back to the 2nd Millenium, and destroyed Terra's economy! Hah! I rock!

Khurn: what was the point of that? Why not...oh I dunno take over the world. Our power armor can stop Autocannon shells. You could have won just by yourself you know.

Betarius:....That's a waste of boltshells. I need a challenge!

Abaddon The Despoiler: THATS [bLEEP]IN' RIDICULOUS. DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

Slave: Yeah! Do something productive!

Abaddon The Despoiler: YOU TALKING TO ME? *SMITE*

Ebaddon: Anyways, my Lord. I have planned the initial stages of the 14th Black Crusade.

Abaddon The Despoiler: EXCELLENT, SOMEONE USEFUL. TELL US ABOUT IT.

Ebaddon: Well, first we buy Britney Spears tickets, and then we're gonna have a sleep over and-oh wait, wrong plans. *Ahem* Right so for our next Crusade, we shall....strike. CADIA!

Abaddon The Despoiler: BRILLIANT!

Khurn: Can we pick something BESIDES Cadia? Seriously....they know we're going that way....

Abaddon The Despoiler: Yes...pick another planet, they'll never see us coming!

Ebaddon: Umm...how about... Armageddon?

Khurn: Been there, done that, almost got killed by Angron's footsteps.

Ebaddon: Uhh...Terra?

Uhriman: And how exactly, do we get there?

Ebaddon: Through the Webway! Duuuuuuuuuuuuh! I thought you Thousand Sons were smart.

Uhriman: ...And where do you propose we get a webway?

Ebaddon: Umm...E-Bay?

Lacias: Son, that's the dumbest thing I've heard. Here give me the money, I'll get it. *Twitch*

Khurn: I trust you with the money, as much as I trust Khârn with my head! Hell no!

Lacias: Haters.

Abaddon The Despoiler: ENOUGH BICKERING! GET 'R DONE!

Ebaddon: ...Sir? What color's your neck?

Abaddon The Despoiler: PALE FLESH. WHY?

Ebaddon: Looked like red to me for a moment sir. Anyways, we could always attack an Eldar Craftworld.

Uhriman: Excellent! And then we can go to the Black Library, and borrow naughty books! Hee hee!

Teetles Ironbite: No, no no. This is how we'll do it. We'll construct a giant fortress, and have the Imperial Fists go into and get slaughtered.

Betarius: You guys already did that though.

Teetles Ironbite: So? Imperial Fists are so dumb, they won't notice.

Betarius: Haha! Probably.

Leethal: Wow, this is long. Till the next episode!

Abaddon The Despoiler: WHAT KNAVE?! WE AREN'T DONE TALKING! DEATHWATCH HAS LIKE...9 EPISODES! WE HAVE...2! WE NEED MORE! WE NEED TO CATCH UP AND BEAT THEIR SORRY KESITERS INTO THE DI-

Leethal: Tune in next time!

P.S. - I hate all of you who spammed my topics with "MORE MORE MORE MORE". Made me feel obligated :(

this episode isn't really what i was expecting :P

go back to the 1 episode per week thing :) gives me/us something to look towards and it gives you enough time to come up with stuff that's made of pure awesomeness, this just feels kinda forced :(

even though this one is my least favourite I still love the series as a whole so keep up the good work and better next time ;)

BTW: might want to pay attention in the C++ classes :P over here they tend to get hard pretty fast :P

Ah, the art of writing 40k fiction during a lesson without teacher noticing. What memories...

An excellent write up the Leethal despite the fact that you had the =][= patrolling the computers at school ensuring that you were doing work. I salute you for such great work with the mighty thumb! ^_^

Cambrius

For the Dark Gods!

Thought of the Day:

A: Knock Knock.

B: Who's there?

A: Alpha Legion

B: Alpha Legion wh-gurrrrrkaaaaaaah!!! *dies*

A: You should lock your backdoor.

A2: And the Cellar door

A3: And the attic...

A4: And the storm drain

A5: And the bird house!

Abaddon the Despoiler: Now using both the tactical genius of the Alpha Legion, and the this wonderful book, the...Co-decks Ast-yarrtessssss. We will sneak in and wreak havoc upon the Loyalist scum!

Betarius: We will aattack this facility in the name of the dark gods! The Imperial scum will never see us coming!

Abaddon the Despoiler: Yes! They will....Hey! Wait! Author! Where's my caps font?!

Uhriman: Oh, right. Leethal said to tell you this. *Ahem* You damn well know why.

Abaddon the Despoiler: Bah! He is not a God! I do not require his blessing, nor his gimmicks! On with the plan!

Betarius: Right, as I said, they will never see us coming!

Lacias: But I like it when they see me coming ;)

Betarius: Ew. Innuendo aside, we will strike at the heart of the Generic Chapter. We will take their Chief Apothecary and all the geneseed we can carry!

Khurn: A solid plan chaps! By jove! Rule Britania!

Lypher: Umm...okay. Are you...British?

Khurn: Right-o! I am a Terran World Eater, by jove! Tip top cheerio!

Lypher: I'm sure some British people are offended by....your random spoutings and phrases.

Khurn: But I am British, guv'ner! Look at me teeth! And I enjoy the sipping of tea and crumpets!

Betarius: Riiiiiiiight...anyways back to the plan. The Generic Chapter Space Marines are really shooty.

Khurn: What horrible sports! I bet they are Belgians!

Betarius: Yes, quite possibly. Anyways, we have our eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil plan. The Iron Warrior will obtain some sort of siege weapon. We will use Typhas as a shield. Zahaal and I will strike from the Rear. Khurn you will lead the charge.

Khurn: Right-o old chum! Why, I do declare we will be home for tea and crumpets by noon, old chums!

Abaddon the Despoiler: ...Okay, is anyone else SERIOUSLY annoyed by this guy?

Khurn: What a dastardly thing to say, you old rogue! Spot on lad! I am British!

Arebus: I see...anyways. When will we leave?

Betarius: Lypher will use Dues Ex Machina like Cypher does, and we will enter and leave the area like that.

Lypher: Umm...I can't do that.

Uhriman: And why not Fallen Angel?

Lypher: First off, I am not bloody Cypher. Secondly, the 5th God hates me.

Betarius: Oh right...Hmm...Well I'm stuck. Anyone got any ideas?

Teetles Ironbite: I can....destroy the place.

Khurn: With us inside? Not a bloody chance you cur!

Ebaddon: Why...don't...we....WALK OUT!?

Typhas: And be shot to bits? AGAIN?! No thanks!

Uhriman: I know! We'll teleport away!

Khurn: Sorry old sport, but magicery is something I can not do.

Abaddon the Despoiler: Enough talk. Let's do this. AUTHOR! Take us there!

Leethal: What the hell am I? Your caddy? *mumbles*

Later on attacking something of Space Marine design and blah blah blah blah

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

Typhas: RETREAT!!!

Betarius: What?! Why!

Typhas: THEY HAVE THE 5TH EDITION CODEX!

Khurn: Disperse ye rebels! DISPERSE! RUN THE BLOODY 'ELL AWAY!

Teetles Ironbite: The conversion beamer blew up my catapult!

Arebus: Look! Droppods! RUN!

Thud Droppod disgorges 10 Sternguard Marines

Sternguard Marine Generica: Die Traitors! Feel my wrath!

Sternguard Sergeant Genericus: Vengeance Rounds! NOW! FIRE!

Pop x10.

Khurn: Did they...

Betarius: Blow themselves up?

Ebbadon: What irony!

Typhas: We're alive fools! RUN!

Zahaal: Keep running lardbuckets!

Much later back on the Battlebarge Vengeful Spirit VII

Abaddon the Despoiler: You guys suck! FAILURES! EPIC FAIL!

Khurn: Twas not our fault guv'ner!

Betarius: They had cheese of unmatched magnitude! We were defenseless! We had no chance!

Abaddon the Despoiler: So...the new Marines want cheese, ehh? SLAVE!

Slave: Y-y-y-yes great one?

Abaddon the Despoiler: BRING ME.....the Chaos Codex.

Slave: A-a-at once my lord.

Abaddon the Despoiler: Version Three Point Five.

Audible Gasp

Salve: But...but...but sire!! The...the... CHEESE!...How...but!...

Abaddon the Despoiler: SILENCE YOUR STUTTERING! And bring it to me... we have a battle to win....

Back in the Generic Chapter's outpost

Chapter Master Bob: *Shudder* Did you feel that?

Chaplain Charlie: Yes....something....grave is heading this way....

Had to laugh at the whole British thing especially the sterotypical "bad teeth" thing, as it was only the rich who could afford sugar, and the poorer people had good teeth. :tu:

Loving it so far matey, tis making i chuckle. :)

Archived