librarian teleporting

Fuhror Templar

also remember that we are on the 2nd NEW ruleset since the writing of codex: Necrons, so it's not exactly an up to date precedent.

But I thought it was made with fourth in mind, similar to how C:CSM was made with fifth in mind but still fourth.

that's likely the case, but there are a lot of things that have changed even since early 4th. C: Necrons needs a re-write. not that it would help us with our GoI / dome issues, which are problems within the first great new codex officially for 5th.

also remember that we are on the 2nd NEW ruleset since the writing of codex: Necrons, so it's not exactly an up to date precedent.

But I thought it was made with fourth in mind, similar to how C:CSM was made with fifth in mind but still fourth.

that's likely the case, but there are a lot of things that have changed even since early 4th. C: Necrons needs a re-write. not that it would help us with our GoI / dome issues, which are problems within the first great new codex officially for 5th.

I kinda see the issue with GoI, but what is the problem with Dome? It looks simple and straightforward. If it is whether or not you can cast it in CC the answer is yes you can. It is neither a shooting power nor does it say you can't cast in CC.

And what does Dome have to do with this thread?

• 2 weeks later...

My opponent used Gate tonight to get his Libby out of a combat and into hiding that he was about to lose and give up a valuable Kill Point!

I'm not saying you can or can not do it out of combat, but if you can it is a very cool/annoying little trick, depending on which side you are on!

Damn that Libby!

Archived