Wh and DH mixed list?

spectre312

"Kill them all, God will know his own!" is the original version (...)

And they say history degrees don't have practical uses...

Actually, Caesarius records "caedite eos! novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius," which translates more like "Kill them! Indeed the Lord recognizes which are his" :huh:

Seven years of latin, plus a history degree ;) /edit/ Since I noticed the Deutsch in your sig, I'll add that I had all that latin in German public schools ;)

Nice idea, though, basing your order on history!

Technically, the current rules for the Deathwatch are not legal because they refer to things that used to be in the 4th Edition Marine codex that do not exist in the 5th Edition Marine codex.

I'd beg to differ. You just can't take what isn't in the current version of C:UM, since those items technically don't exist (any more). Makes DW less useful than ever, but not illegal.

Why would Sisters fight [...]Orks?
Because the Orks want to fight YOU.

Made my day today.

Heh. Seconded.

One of my favorite moments in playing WH40k was when I had a match against a marine army, and at the end we decided that the entire battle was a result of a beaurocrat on Terra making a typo and sending my Sisters after the Space Wolves rather than the heretical Spice Wolves.

Sounds like the result of an accent:

"Get 'em to uh, go after the Spyce Wulves, mayte."

"Very well sir, the Space Wolves it is."

HA! Good 'un. Bravo.

Combining forces is a good idea. And then one can always fight eachother afterwards, if one feels like it. "You know, I saw you had this odd tentacly-flying thing that boiled people's blood, in your retinue... and, dear brother Lionel, frankly, I find that heretical."

"Is not."

"Is too."

And there they go.

Also, overjoyed to see someone else use the "paintball method" ^-^

I am a cranky, grumpy loyalist beyatch, and I refuse to fight other loyalists "for real" if there is no reason such as perhaps the above. Which is good, in my grumpy opinion. Or the Sallies would have looked terribly silly being butchered by Raven Guard (Shrike and his wing, with a few lucky dices on my opponents side, and many unlucky ones on mine... well, it was over quickly, at least), and there would have been an incredible waste of soldiers all the times IG and Space Wolves have met on the livingroom floor... for no good reason.

I'm playing Vandraed as a clever guy - he doesn't fight other loyalists over petty matters, and preferably not at all (if there is suspicion of witchery and heresy, though...).

Combine all you like, I'd say. The game is, anyway, supposed to be FUN and if you'd enjoy doing that, then DO.

Edit: Spelling.

Archived