custom blood angels succesor chapter

plaugedpanda

well here is my color scheme for a new BA succesor chapter but it needs a name and at teh moment i cant think of a good one.

my first and only idea was sons of dante. but i dont really like it.

help appreciated

sm.php?bpe=...;gr=757373&

also im working on a test model right now. pics up soon

"The Sons Of Blood"

I like it, but make sure to use Washes for the metal, in my mephiston I got tired of painting the white wings so I just painted barnished gold, then on top shining gold, then inked it Baal Red then finally Delvan Mud it looks good.

I like the paint scheme. Do you have an insignia idea, since that will usually correlate with the name. Also why they were created could have inspiration on the name. As for the name suggestions, here is a list of words that seem thematic for BA successor.

Angel

Baal

Blood

Chalice

Cup

Drinkers

Eaters

Fangs

Flesh

Martyr

Red

Sanguinius

Sons

Tearers

Wine

Wings

Combining words on the list, or one word for the list and something else like a weapon, result in some good ideas. Wine Drinkers. Sons of the Blood. Chalice Carriers. Guardians of the Cup (or Grail if you go for illiteration).

Hmm. All I get with that link are

gdöÑ¿È÷xo…3¾,ÅO–ÁNp\Í9F:^×÷š¾­m{uݹg‘Œâ¿>xÇTñ7À?øëÇ¿´WÇ KÄΔ·½ä_|Ek³d†q‰{ˆÎÈÕz*¨Àyñ+þÿ�?ðn…>£mûCø9Ù?Õ‘ðÖ�[žÙœÒ°ÿ�eOjßì£ðÚKû€Óÿ�Â-\H(yeˆ¦IKF¦W^P—´I¸Þ.Î2ÓïGØ/³¾Ä'œÐŠDù}èËX¸ßfí¹ï2ø—MŽ@Ç/ Šhn?ù=U¿á±n?c߈~ øë§x÷ã‰ü=¥k·Câ/†õŠ×:²]hÏ¥_¢¼qëš‚ZÆñß L†HØ$nÄ,ñ²¶Œ÷ïy—Á?9áG¿µ|UâOŠZ§í_ãÈõßÌ$ðŽŸx_ÃÚ6òa»Tû—“/ü´wûÈ"5(�Wó~uÁÙÿ�fY¤k<·W½ŸT¬›¿Gìå|G‰1QÂÒŒ[Wr²\‘V¼¶óI%«o¢»_¥¿´×üÍðëÇß³‹tÿ�Ùgö{øËá^Ù­Žƒã¯é::fŸ$ò,Bñ$Q¸3„YY"’2@$ã¯ÍZWüŠ NAe­Á`¼\×eGj~(ÙÀzgÊEÇÔ×~Ôñ7ì¥ugá¯ÉrëªèÏukadÓÉödÔ­^r±F¬ÎJÙPËž1_2

é?³Çí­ã«ûwÃø†¶]Ë=œwZÌ6cÊi¦!’d‘Üpʤw�ñ_¹TÎ18ê*«—³³kÝ—-ôO®ý{ `|:ɸW1–Ø,[8Ïš¥RÍJq•”äOݲ|×w»VWýŸþ ¢éËæ/üÛÅV€ð^oŒ°¸>ß¾fðÁ¯@ýÿ�ທ߳ÆMoHø…ñOâíàW©ud2ü9±²ñy»ø—}¨k~‡¨¦

Red Wings. Awesome.

I really like that colour scheme. You should try if you can, to paint the gold part as NMM. If you can pull it off this will be one of the nicest painted armies out there.

As for names:

Sun Crushers - I've said this one at another topic. But it really fits this colour scheme.

Order of the Black Sun

Red Wings <snicker> couldn't help myself either, especially if they had Sisters on hand...

Don't know if you are just joking, but there really is a Red Wings chapter. And they are indeed a BA successor.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Red_Wings

I do like the name Fangs of Sanguinius. Very image provoking.

Archived