custom blood angels succesor chapter

plaugedpanda

Golden Angels seems rather obvious given the color scheme and in general I find name that are that simplistic to be secondary choices at best (but that's just me).

Fangs of Sanguinius is just so different from everything I've seen (and being the DIY addict that I am, I've seen a boatload). It also leads me to serpent images for chapter symbols (and banners) which just hasn't been done so far. To me this is a no brainer. Fangs of Sanguinius all the way. Google snake tattoos or serpent tattoos and tell me there's not something there that simply screams to you to be a chapter symbol.

ok. well that nmm tut might be a littleto risky for me because i aint thet great of a painter. blening wise. nor with lighting. but thanks i shall make another test model or part. using this tut. also i think i am going with fangs of sanguinius. thanks everybody pics soon

I really like the color scheme. I seem to have a soft spto for those 2 tone marines...

Names:

Martyrs of the Blood Chalice

Martyrs of Sanguinis

Martyrs in Blood

Golden Martyrs

Brothers of the Martyr

(Done with Martyr names)

Blood Brotherhood

Sanguinis's Angels

Wing of Sanguinis

Knights of the Bloody Sword

With all these blood angel 'key' word flowing about and them being associated with blood *face palms...Der*

how about:

'The Bloodied Chalice'

'Bloodied Chalices'

'Brother Hood of Blood'

'The Bloody Sword of Sanguinis'.......i know this is a little long but i thought it sounded good :D

hope these help you in your decision

Cheers

Cpt X

Archived