Wolves Spredsheet (excel)

CaptMac

....... is the link you need.

Sorry I took it down till I got word back from GW:

"Thanks for your question. Feel free to share this information with your

friends..."

I know I've harped on about it a wee bit but I WANT negative feedback, the more you give me the more I can make this thing better. In the end brothers...we get a free builder.

I know I'm going to regret this but if I stick up a list of what I've still to do and people can tell me what to add as I go along?

I'm working on a printing function that will only print positive values (units you select) but it might take some time.

Thanx Much :)

Grey Hunters cant take lightning claws....

Your first Wolf Gaurd entry should probly be entitled "Wolf Gaurd Pack Leaders".

Wolf Gaurd Battle Leaders Need heavy weapon options in their two handed catagories.

Cant take a non-space-wolf venerable dreadnaught... that was 4rth edition.

Dont charge Wolf Priest for a Power Weapon or Bolt Pistol... he comes standard.

Why arent there any point values for models in the HQ section.... wolf priest... rune priest.... even WGBGs dont seem to have a points value for the models themselves, just their weapons. It does still add their total to the very top though..... Was this intentional?

Really great job thank you very much for all that work^^.

Now to the rant part :devil:

It does not count the wolf scouts in the Grand total and the Dreadnought is missing the Multi Melta option(or i dont see it).Also the smoke launchers got to be listed somewhere.

I've fixed the scouts but the reason the Dreadnought hasn't got a multimelta option is because I thought he came with one anyways? I mean I could stick it on there just for the sake of clarity? I'll start adding the Runic Armour after lunch.

Grey Hunters cant take lightning claws....

That option has been removed

Your first Wolf Gaurd entry should probly be entitled "Wolf Gaurd Pack Leaders".

Changed

Wolf Gaurd Battle Leaders Need heavy weapon options in their two handed catagories.

I'll do that later, it's a bit bigger job

Cant take a non-space-wolf venerable dreadnaught... that was 4rth edition.

Removed

Dont charge Wolf Priest for a Power Weapon or Bolt Pistol... he comes standard.

Changed

Why arent there any point values for models in the HQ section.... wolf priest... rune priest.... even WGBGs dont seem to have a points value for the models themselves, just their weapons. It does still add their total to the very top though..... Was this intentional?

I think this is okay, if it still isn't coming up can you message again and I'll have another look

Runic armor needed on Runepriest (maybe other hq's as well) Chooser of slain needed for rune priest

Runic Armour added to Rune Priest, who else can take it? Chooser of the slain in there on the top row

Really great job thank you very much for all that work^^.

Now to the rant part :(

It does not count the wolf scouts in the Grand total and the Dreadnought is missing the Multi Melta option(or i dont see it).Also the smoke launchers got to be listed somewhere.

Wolf Scouts added to grand total, multimelta added, I thought that all the dreadnoughts came with smoke launchers as standard?

The Extra Armor on the Ven Dread needs to be added in. Right now it doesnt show up as being 5 pts.

Runic Staff is only 10pts, not 25.

Wolf Pelt on Rune Priest is 3pts, not 8

Awesome job thus far tho

Extra Armour now shows on Ven, In the SW:C the Runic staff is 25 (I might be missing something), Wolf Pelt on Rune Priest Changed.

Thanks for everything so far guys, I'll get started on the Runic Armour, PLEASE keep the info coming as once were all agreed it adds up correctly I'm going to lock of all the cells and start adding new features.

Here's what I think it needs as well:

A print feature that only prints the units you choose.

Lock all cells so that you can only edit the right ones.

Calc feature that stops you from adding things up wrong i.e. Having two two handed weapons, having a units weapons added up but not adding the actual units that have them, having the right HQ ratio. (And the ability to turn these functions off).

I'm not sure of the capabilities of Excel/Calc but it will be interesting, in a really geeky way, to see how far we can push it.

Long Fang pack leader has a Close Combat weapon standard... shouldnt charge him a point. He also gets a bolt pistol.

Scouts need a codex option.... for instance, sniper rifles are free in that version. Also their plasma gun should be 12 pts... the pistols are right on though. Otherwise look good.

Iron Priest lacks option to show his free thunder hammer... intentional?

Do bionics still have rules? If so... where?

If the first two slots are supposed to be pack leaders they should be 30pts a peice, not 25.

Multimelta on a storm is only 10pts....

Razorback weapon options cost nothing at the moment.... The other tanks look excellant though :(.

Long Fang pack leader has a Close Combat weapon standard... shouldnt charge him a point. He also gets a bolt pistol.

Changed

Scouts need a codex option.... for instance, sniper rifles are free in that version. Also their plasma gun should be 12 pts... the pistols are right on though. Otherwise look good.

I thought this would be easy...took bloody ages but now it's done

Iron Priest lacks option to show his free thunder hammer... intentional?

Done

Do bionics still have rules? If so... where?

Can you just confirm that their are no bionic rules anymore and I should remove them from everyone?

If the first two slots are supposed to be pack leaders they should be 30pts a peice, not 25.

Which line?

Multimelta on a storm is only 10pts....

The new codex says 15 p141

Razorback weapon options cost nothing at the moment.... The other tanks look excellant though :P.

Razorback options now tally up

Cheers mate

Archived