FW to redo the =I=?

boreas

GK artwork? if your on about ther FW model then no thats SWEEEEEEEET as hell, i want i want i want, even if its not a GK its going to beautiful and easy enough to convert into all sorts of things.... greatrest thing about resin is how soft it is it makes ti great to convert. :HQ:

Yeah, tbh terminators ect all LOOK great, nothing is cooler really, theres no way without ignoring their entire fluff and artwork history that they could redesign terminatour armour. Its just that picture is so grossly out of scale, its not asif it would look wrong with a bigger head, infact ti would look better in my personal oppinion and whyile hes trying to get accross the scale of terminatour armour and the thickness of its plates ect....its wrong even for gamesworkshop scaleing. the suit of armour compares more to a dreadnaught.

Howdy all, last piece of the Inquisitor was released today!

http://warseer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49479&d=1229700188

Pretty sweet =)

Oh, and this is what FW had to say about their model...

"With this newsflash comes our last teaser picture of a forthcoming model for the New Year, which you can combine with the previous two to get a full picture of this impressive model. I can end the speculation and reveal it to be Inquisitor Lord Hector Rex, a powerful agent of the Holy Ordos who will feature prominently in our next Imperial Armour book. Although just to tease you further, the model will also be supplied with a set of three new retinue members! But that will have to wait until our next newsletter in the coming week."

I wonder what his retinue looks like?!?

And I might order it just to cut off the sword for a blessed weapon. Heh.

Ahhh.... Come on... With GW's record at making sisters faces, you can claim it's a female inquisitor :P

You could try and change the head, you know! I'm sure some nice female heads can be found (boy that would look weird on a serial-killer forum!). Paying around 50$ for a blessed weapon is a bit much...

Phil

*blink blink*

*peers at current already fluffed out female Inquisitor model with pimp bolter-crossbow*

Nah, she'd kill me if I used another Inquisitor... :P

It's a very nice model though.. I'm more curious as to what other figures they're going to come out with with an obvious emphasis on the Inquisition for the next IA book though! Maybe we'll get other neat nifty stuff besides just a couple Retinue guys...

And I might order it just to cut off the sword for a blessed weapon. Heh.

Ahhh.... Come on... With GW's record at making sisters faces, you can claim it's a female inquisitor :tu:

You could try and change the head, you know! I'm sure some nice female heads can be found (boy that would look weird on a serial-killer forum!). Paying around 50$ for a blessed weapon is a bit much...

Phil

Well, I'm not going to pay $50 for a single model either way, that's for sure. I'm poor, and GW's already bled me dry with fourty dollar half-squads of Sisters.

Well, I'm not going to pay $50 for a single model either way, that's for sure. I'm poor, and GW's already bled me dry with fourty dollar half-squads of Sisters.

Awww.. Come on! After 10 hours of converting/painting/basing it... 's ONLY 5 dollars an hour.. and then you get to spend months.. nay YEARS playing with it!

It's ONLY wafer thin! ^_^

-Dragons

Awww.. Come on! After 10 hours of converting/painting/basing it... 's ONLY 5 dollars an hour.. and then you get to spend months.. nay YEARS playing with it!

It's ONLY wafer thin! :P

-Dragons

And the BEST part is when the 12 year old with the primed only army with no conversions charges you, knocks it over, and breaks the sword miraculously in the middle! Ohhh!!! I'm so gitty for that day! I can't wait!!

For some reason, after reading Wulfen Lord Leo's post, I have an urge to stab whichever GW employee decided to mash the Sisters into C:WH, instead of giving them the proper dedicated codex they deserved.

This is an odd, yet familiar emotion.

mmm, are we thinking that it is as big if not bigger than regular GKT. I am thinking he would make a very nice replacement for GM Stern or even any HQ with a left hand swap and a SB.

After all, our Hero models are not all that great. Never cared for the Stern mini.

Marid Posted Today, 09:29 PM

Although I really like the model, I'm a bit disappointed in his equipment. How many of us take an inquisitor tooled for melee? Maybe one of the new retinue models will be a porter for a psycannon...

Why is it no-one takes an Inquisitor for melee? I've managed perfectly well with mine, and a suitably kitted-out retinue. Iron Will can be one of the biggest tar pits in the game, why not use it?

I could definitely see myself using a melee Inquisitor. Of course, if I did, it would be merely an Elite inquisitor, using "Counts As" rules to make her and her acolytes/chirurgeons/sages members of the various brancehs of the Adepta Sororitas. Heh. Even then, it'd just be an excuse to get myself a land raider, valkyrie, or orbital strike.

Archived