The Librarium Painting Challenge

Just to make sure my WiP thread is registered. May actually get some more up after this weekend - off to do family stuff so progress may be light (lookin like 7 marines done by then).

My Lamenters...

And sorry to hear about that car. Tho was it actually worth less than the models inside (adding hours worked to raw costs)? I know my car is worth considerably less than the men in it...

Here is a work in progress shot of one of the new Salamanders I am working on for the Librarium Painting challenge. There is still work to be done on Decals, base and weapons so a way to go yet.

However one a pleasing note this is the first time I have used one of the Salamander Shoulderpads I made last year, I wanted something similar to the Forgeworld Terminator Salamander shoulderpads so I sculpted this.

newsallie.png

This counts as one of my Work in Progress shots for the LPC

Is there absolutely no way we can join in on this if we only found out now? NONE?

what if i promise to do an article anyway... or wear a punishment sig that sates "I WAS TOO STUPID TO SIGN UP TO THE LPC ON TIME, AND I AM A LOSER"... does begging work? pleas for mercy? (wait, space marines, mercy? pah)

anything?

this sucks...

Here we go, my WIP shot.

That is a full command squad, with three castellans/marshals.

I have until the 4th about to finish them, as I have to pack the stuff up and put it in a box for Iraq, so either I get it now, or I'm gonna have to get my article together.

Ill get 'em done!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/RandomTemplar/Black%20Templars/DSC01342.jpg

Random

My vow is half completed (or quarter if you take in to account size) with a finished Chaplain.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii18/Trenchspike/40k/DSCN1886-1-1.jpg

I may go back in awhile and redo the parchment and the face but I'm happy enough with it for now.

Archived