So what exactly are the traiter Primarches doing right now

Beef

Basically what are they doing whilst their legions suffer from civil wars and such. I got thinking whilst re reading Black Sun (or whatever its called, ultra book)

Where 2 grand companies are attacking Honsues grand company? What is pertubro doing whilst all this is happening?? Its happening in his own back yard (menengrad) Is he just so bitter and twisted now that he does not even care? Is the long war over for the Primarches now?

What about Magnus or Angron? Ok they are all demon princes now but what are they doing?? If they are above the petty squabbles of man than surley so should greater demons and the like.

Excuse my spelling

I remember once reading a joking answer to this kind of question somewhere on the internet. It went something like this...

Fulgrim - Siting on his demon world sulking (whilst asking the mirror on the wall that immortal question)

Peturabo - Siting on his demon world sulking (whilst playing with a plastic castle siege set from Toys 'r' Us)

Angron - Siting on his demon world sulking (STILL trying to kill that annoying fly Mortarion left from the last Traitor Primarch Party)

Mortarion - Siting on his demon world sulking (with a cold)

Magnus the Red -Siting on his demon world sulking (whilst trying to find three eyed sunglasses)

Lorgar - Siting on his demon world sulking (Whilst getting his followers to hand out phamlets about the Good News of Chaos)

There you go. Straight from the Imperium's intelligence organisations. And we can trust them can't we. :)

I remember once reading a joking answer to this kind of question somewhere on the internet. It went something like this...

Fulgrim - Siting on his demon world sulking (whilst asking the mirror on the wall that immortal question)

Peturabo - Siting on his demon world sulking (whilst playing with a plastic castle siege set from Toys 'r' Us)

Angron - Siting on his demon world sulking (STILL trying to kill that annoying fly Mortarion left from the last Traitor Primarch Party)

Mortarion - Siting on his demon world sulking (with a cold)

Magnus the Red -Siting on his demon world sulking (whilst trying to find three eyed sunglasses)

Lorgar - Siting on his demon world sulking (Whilst getting his followers to hand out phamlets about the Good News of Chaos)

There you go. Straight from the Imperium's intelligence organisations. And we can trust them can't we. :mellow:

That was win...But Mangus has one closed eye, with flesh twisted, and one normal eye.

wasnt Magnus the Red killed by russ?

No (not for lack of trying on Russ' part :whoops: ).

Angron has been banished for a looong time following the First War for Armageddon, so he can't get out and have a bit of a massacre every now and then. I've no idea when this banishment ends.

I believe Night Haunter was killed by an assasin (although didn't the videofeed terminate just before she killed him?).

Horus is dead.

Alpharius or possibly Omegon might have been killed by Guilleman.

Fulgrim has been possessed.

The rest have all ascended to Daemonhood.

-Carolus

P.S. Angron presumably has been unbanished by now, as GW have released rules for him.

I think it's something like the following:

Fulgrim - Still possessed and sitting on his demon world sulking and probably indulging in whatever he wants due to him ruling the 'Pleasure Planet', uninterested in his troops and so they have broken up into warbands.

Peturabo - Siting on his demon world, brooding and personally uninterested in the affairs outside the EoT, although I think he still he has some control over his Legion, so I think hes directing them to attack the imperium.

Angron - Siting on his demon world sulking after his defeat at Armageddon, and waiting until he can one again leave the EoT for some 'fun'. Uninterested in his troops and so they have broken up into warbands, especially after what Khârn did.

Mortarion - Siting on his demon world sulking and cursing Nurgle for all eternity due to what he did, I'm not sure if he still retains some control, but I doubt hes intertested that much.

Magnus the Red -Siting on his demon world, continually plotting and manipulating lesser pawns, (such is Tzeentch's way) and most likely studying various texts or writing spells down.

Lorgar - Siting on his demon world plotting to spread the glory of chaos, while writing down his beliefs, all to further the worship of the glory of chaos. He's also retained the most control of his Legion, so hes continally directing them to spread the glory of chaos.

Thats what I think, if I'm mistaken or get facts wrong, don't scream and shout, just working from various memorys and opinion :D .

Codex: CSM states that they are waging wars against their enemies (my guess would be each other and other Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons) within the Eye of Terror.

Angron seems to be the most "active" Daemon Prince, having waged war both during the Dominion of Fire and the First Armageddon War. (Codex: CSM 3.5, 4)

Fulgrim, who after ascending to Daemonhood put Guilleman to sleep, took part in the inter-legion wars in the Eye of Terror shortly after the Heresy and disappeared. The enemies of Slaanesh claim that he was killed during these battles but his followers say he was granted reign over a Daemon World of unknown position. Either way he hasn't been seen since then. (IA - Emp. Children)

Magnus is still somewhat active. After falling to Tzeentch he vowed that he would see the galaxy burn. (IA - TSons)

According to RoC: The Lost and the Damned, he observes the galaxy and sends his troops after artifacts and promising psykers. In Liber Chaotica: Tzeentch it is said that "his machinations reach across the universe and affect the lives of mortals everywhere".

And irc, during the 13th Black Crusade the Imperium had to deal with a doomsday cult called the "Cult of the Red Cyclops".

Alpharius and/or Omegon is almost certainly still kicking - the IA is pretty obviously faked, though there might be some grains of truth to it. If Guilliman DID kill one of them, the other is obviously in control.

Oddly enough, that means that neither is a daemon primarch and the other counter-point is that the Alpha Legion likely didn't fracture like the other Legions (with the exception of the Word Bearers, Black Legion and to a much lesser extent, Night Lords)

The Night Lords certainly have some degree of Legion control - Krieg Arcebus claims to have taken command of the Legion after usurping Tzo-Sahaal, chosen of Curze. How truthful he was and how much of it he actually controls, is up for debate.

But abbadon bought the black lefgion into check so he controls them now.

It just seems that most of the primarches are no longer concerned with their legions anymore. Maybe some regret how it all turned out.

I believe that the majority of them are inside the Eye battling one another, with Lorgar, Purturabo and Magnus being the most active in the universe outside of the Eye.

I still hold to my theory that neither Alpharius or Omegon are dead and that they are both actively involved in their legion. Considering the level of secrecy and the fact that the Alpha legion operate outside the Eye, and are still recruiting, who knows what theyre doing, maybe going after the Kabal??

I see a topic about "where are the daemon primarchs now" etc every few weeks, and although there is a Librarium article, I think it would be better if we perhaps had a sticky explaining this so we don't get the same topic posted again and again.

Besides that I can't add much, the above posts absically explain what happened to them.

My bad, I had just gotten out of bed and was tired.

From what I can remember:

Konrad Curze is dead, killed by an Assassin, M'Shen (I think thats the name).

Alpharius is either dead or still planning attacks on the Imperium, no one knows save the Alphas themselves.

Angron has been banished by the Grey Knights back into the Warp. I think he's gonna be there for another 50 years or something.

Horus is dead.

Fulgrim has been possessed by a Daemon, and the Daemon cares very little about the Emperor's Children. Too busy being self-absorbed.

Lorgar is still directing the Word Bearers from his Daemon World. Not sure why he hasn't decided to show his face and lead personally but oh well.

Peturabo is still alive and kicking, and ordering the Iron Warriors around. I think he is better off directing attacks as he is smarter than he is strong (despite being a Daemonic Primarch), but that is my opinion. (I mean, the Codex Astartes copies some of his siege tactics he was that good with sieges)

Of Magnus and Mortarion, I don't really know. I assume they are either battling their enemies within the Eye, worshipping their respective Gods, or taking little interest in their Legions and sulking instead.

Angron: "Well at least I'm doing something. What have you guys done for the last ten thousand years while Ezzie makes us all look bad with his Black Crusades?"

Perturabo: "Speaking of which, the last one sucked".

Magnus: "What did thou expect? It was the twelth sequel".

:confused: :angry: :wacko:

Archived