So what exactly are the traiter Primarches doing right now

Beef

More often than not the daemon primarchs have petty squabbles amongst themselves. Best example of this is the war between the Emperor's Children and the World Eaters during which Khârn went on a bloody rampage and successfully annihilated his own legion and reduced it to scattered warbands.

Basically the daemon primarchs have all but left their legions (or what's left of them) to their own devices. The commanders of these legions and war amongst themselves and so very rarely organize themselves into a coherant fighting force that can prosecute their ancient war against the Imperium.

Of course Abaddon is one of the only ones to successfully rally the traitor legions into a unified army. But as for the primarchs, they really don't give much of a **** anymore.

But as for the primarchs, they really don't give much of a **** anymore

Correct, except for Lorgar, Alpharius (if he's still alive), and occasionaly Peturabo and Angron (except Angron is banished to the warp currently).

Well, I guess they do care somewhat, it's just that they are so consumed by their own hatred and the daemons within them that they rarely if ever organize themselves to the level of co-operation and structure that they once had during the heresy.

It's all in-fighting and self-destruction. For example, with all the pleasure and excess that the Emperor's Children's planet offers, they find it difficult to leave unless absolute necessity requires it. (They would much prefer to stay at home and have a drivel than leave the house! ;) )

It's all in-fighting and self-destruction. For example, with all the pleasure and excess that the Emperor's Children's planet offers, they find it difficult to leave unless absolute necessity requires it. (They would much prefer to stay at home and have a drivel than leave the house! )

Thats true, I do believe that somewhere it says that the EC's are the least active of all the Chaos Legions. Might be in their Librarium article or something...

The most notable actions Angron took after the Horus Heresy :

- The Battle of Skalathrax. War against the Emperor's Children. He lost the control of his Legion at this time after Khârn’s treachery (only 1 company called the Angron's Chosen, is still under his direct orders ).

- The Dominion of Fire (M38). Angron and 50’000 Berzerkers of Khorne (not all are World Eaters I think) slaughtered 20 Imperial sectors for over 2 centuries.

- The First War for Armageddon (M40). Angron and 4 World Eaters companies (4'000 Berzerkers?) attack Armageddon. Angron is banned to the Warp for 1 century.

- Now : Angron is reincarnated, ready to kick ass again.

i remember reading somewhere that the Daemon Primarchs have stopped giving a damn and just let all of their legions(save alphas...) follow other daemon princes within their own legions.

that must have been one hell of a grounding.......

Big E: No more crusades!!!! Go to your planets and think about what you've done, and don't come back til you do!

Traitor Primarchs: But Daddy!!! Horus said we could get all the free candy we wanted if we followed him!!

lulz

Of Magnus and Mortarion, I don't really know. I assume they are either battling their enemies within the Eye, worshipping their respective Gods, or taking little interest in their Legions and sulking instead.

From what I can remember, Mortarion is effectively a slave-driver on his Plague planet and most of the Death Guard live there. However, Typhus and a few renegades (the irony) left the planet and continue spreading Nurgle's afflictions; hence why Typhus the traveller is so called.

If I remember correctly Typhus left to become the traveller because Mort created the Plague Planet in the image of Barbarus. Other than that Mort is creating plagues and sending his underlings and their followers out into the universe to spead Nurgles Blessings.

Magnus on the other hand is sending his sorcerors out on obscure missions to further his own goals.

Angron is busy unbanishing himself and Fulgrim is trapped in a painting (lets not talk about what the Daemon is doing :P )

Peurturabo (sp?) Lorgar, Alpharus and Omegon are all pulling the strings of their Legions.

Personally I like to think that they are in control but give their underlings some autonomy.

Disciple

Magnus is pretty busy with planning on overthrowing the space pups.. and trying to get him self summoned. :lol: .

the space wolf novels told me that..

Lorgar sits on his planet while erebus is kicking ass... if you read tales from the dark millennium you will find out that erebus is searching for a lots of artifacts ... and one sentence in the book got me of guard because it was like this " planning to overthrow lorgar from his throne... “ (said by erebus himself)

so yeah lorgar isn't doing **** or lots of it.. ;)

cheers

Archived