Kraken Brothers

Donkey Kong

In the time I've had between studying, I've decided to turn some of my attention back to the Chapter.

A time line actually seems rather useful now.

Founding; Silver Skulls Cadre; First Chapter Master Denarious

Denarious finds the eleven Kraken helms on Charybdis.

Waaagh [NAME]; Half the Chapter assisted by nearby Imperial forces are forced to combat and put down an upstart from an Ork Warboss extending from the Ghoul Stars. After the campaign, the Chapter's forces return to Scylla prime.

Second Company Captain Barbarossa is lost in the warp where he and his company fight to protect their vessel from invading Daemons; Marines are mutated, including Barbarossa, and some take to amputating their limbs and replacing them with bionics while others accept their mutations and fight on.

Barbarossa and his Second reemerge from the Warp a century later

Barbarossa speaks to Fourth Company Captain Howl, the captains share a close bond. Barbarossa begs Howl to let him leave and die with honor; reluctantly Howl obliges, giving Barbarossa a Strike Cruiser and allowing him and his company to escape. Barbarossa sails off into the Ghoul Stars.

Howl is viewed as weak by the more critical members of the Chapter, the loss of Barbarossa and his second was a terrible blow to the Chapter.

On Campaign, Captain Howl is accompanied by four of the Chapter's honor guard. At the end of a turning battle, Captain Howl is killed by the honor guard.

A new Chapter Master is chosen.

The Second Company is reformed by the new Chapter Master. First Company Marine Astos Narrick is selected to lead the new company. However, without the Chapter's ceremonial helm, Astos is named "Commondaunt" instead of the traditional Captain. Narrick takes the title as an insult from Barbarossa and with his company chases after Barbarossa into the Ghoul Stars.

After this it's all really a blur. I don't know if I want an actual meeting between Narrick and Barbarossa, but it would be interesting. How are feelings on the time line right now?

All comments greatly appreciated.

Archived