Razorbacks

Pils

Howdy there, new to the forum though i've watched the threads alot.

Can space wolves Razorbacks choose all the options from C:SM as i was wondering about taking a TLAC Razorback, i don't have my Codex's on me so i can't check.

FAQ thread will have many of the answers you seek welp!. but yes you can take any build from the C: SM and use the points listed there as well.

Welcome to the fang. Brews are over there and roast boar only needs a few more minutes till perfection.. enjoy

WG Vrox

Yes, you can. For the points cost listed in C:SM is the usual answer, others say you can take it for 70pts... though anyone who tries to shove that down me throat can note that it doesnt say what weapons it comes with... and Ill take my five point discount if I must.

Yep, since we take our vehicles from C:SM- so their options are open for taking. TLAC would be neat, but expensive for hauling around a 6 man pack. Plan on using it as support for a Long Fang pack by any chance?

Edit: Sweet merciful Zogg! I post an answer and you two already've gotten in here and posted before me... :P

I find its useful for firesupport more than for running around a small pack. Later in the game once the Grey Hunters have taken some casualties if the tanks still alive I can load them up and get them the heck out of their if I need to.

Thanks for the quick replies, i'm not a welp though, been playing wolves for a good 9 years now, but thankyou for the hearty welcome to the fang.

Lots of replies when replying myself, it's for a Long fang pack, my second long fang pack has Razorback with TLLC

Thanks for the quick replies, i'm not a welp though, been playing wolves for a good 9 years now, but thankyou for the hearty welcome to the fang.

Lots of replies when replying myself, it's for a Long fang pack, my second long fang pack has Razorback with TLLC

Welcome to the Fang Whelp! :lol:

Razorbacks are great for Long Fangs, have a hard hitting squad unload, slam slam slam, if they come after you, fleeeee.

That was my plan, also need to be able to move arround alot in some appoc games coming up.

AND I'M NOT A WELP :lol:

To the game you may not, but to the Fang and the B&C, you are. ^_^

Don't worry, you usually just get called whelp in your first thread. After that, we tend to stop.

To the game you may not, but to the Fang and the B&C, you are. ;)

Don't worry, you usually just get called whelp in your first thread. After that, we tend to stop.

Speak for yourself Whelp! oh you're at what? 750 some posts now... I guess we can call you rabid blood claw now... :P

I've added in the TL assault cannon variant to my 1850 list, and it's been a pleasing unit, it either gets ignored (big mistake) and takes a bite out of the opponent's list, or it gets priority and gets itself immobilized, weapon destroyed you name it, but it'll still be there, with my troops inside, right on the objective. ;)

I am only slightly rabid! *foams at mouth* Okay, maybe highly rabid... :P

On topic, I'm thinking of getting a Razorback, Stronos-Pattern for my Marines. Some reason I've always been fond of the Stronos, even back in 3rd Ed. Maybe I'll magnetize the turret so I can use TL AC or Stronos as I need.

I WANT 2 ASSAULT CANNONS!!! HOLY CRAP THATS AWESOME!!!

...just re-read the faq and spacemarine codex...

Besides chopping a BAPRED, where else could you get the parts? or even the parts for a twin flamer setup!!

Add a PMSB and now you are talking a 24" killing machine. 4 TL AC & 4 SB shots.

2 SB shots. It doesn't come with a PMSB as standard I'm afraid, only the Rhino does that. Still, 4AC and 2 SB is not to be sniffed at! It's like half a TDA squad!

2 SB shots. It doesn't come with a PMSB as standard I'm afraid, only the Rhino does that. Still, 4AC and 2 SB is not to be sniffed at! It's like half a TDA squad!

Razor Backs come with a hall mounted SB, what I am saying is add a PMSB and now you have 4 SB Shots, see.

the parts are easy actually, just loot them from a land raider crusader frontal guns.

wolf lord kieran

link?

Ask and you shall receive, (please note this is still a WIP and I only need it to get done in a few weeks so I still need to repaint the bugger and do detail work).

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/663/dsc01088fq0.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3905/dsc01087ba1.jpg

The LRC turret fits perfectly in the hole, just no "give" room to move it around.

word. I think I need to hit up BITZ!!!!

and speaking of stormbolters...how come choas rhinos have better firepower then we have? Twin linked bolters...COME ON!!! they get to re roll a rapid fireing weapon and we just get a storm bolter...:cuss?

and speaking of stormbolters...how come choas rhinos have better firepower then we have? Twin linked bolters...COME ON!!! they get to re roll a rapid fireing weapon and we just get a storm bolter...:cuss?

Theirs is better at <12" as they get the reroll, ours is better at 12.1" - 24" as we get the extra shot.

Archived