Razorbacks

Pils

Lunchbox, you are as hyper as 13 year old with three cases of mountain dew. No offense intended, its kind of indearing.

In any case Im interested in why Wolf89 says theres not much room to move it. I havent noted any differences in mine... in fact, theyre the exact same bit as far as I could tell.

The LRC turret fits perfectly in the hole, just no "give" room to move it around.

I think that is because the model is painted, not because of the part. The paint adds just enough thickness of the 'turret' piece and reduces the opening of the mount, that it gives it a snug fit.

I've found that I can use the LR turret interchangeably with the RB turret. So, you can build some twin-AC turrets and twin-HB turrets and swap them between the vehicles. Can even built a LR Terminus and swap the twin LC if you want.

Lunchbox, you are as hyper as 13 year old with three cases of mountain dew. No offense intended, its kind of indearing.

In any case Im interested in why Wolf89 says theres not much room to move it. I havent noted any differences in mine... in fact, theyre the exact same bit as far as I could tell.

I dont know what to say...considering that I am 26.... :lol:

As for the turrent, take an exacto to it, and spin it in a circle...do that to the hole is the correct size.

the parts are easy actually, just loot them from a land raider crusader frontal guns.

wolf lord kieran

link?

Ask and you shall receive, (please note this is still a WIP and I only need it to get done in a few weeks so I still need to repaint the bugger and do detail work).

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/663/dsc01088fq0.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3905/dsc01087ba1.jpg

The LRC turret fits perfectly in the hole, just no "give" room to move it around.

wow, that is amazing. i actually have no link, but was playing with some bitz before building my LRC.

wolf lord kieran

I agree the paint adds some extra diameter to the holes, but I'd rather it be a snug fit than too loose so I won't take a knife to it.

I'm glad you like it Kieran, I'm pretty sure this is how others do it as well, as soon as I looked at the SM codex before release I went straight to "man I have a use for my extra TLAC turret".

I wish the TL plasma gun/lascannon wasn't so tempting though...

Archived