Blood Claws

Vash113

Sorry for the confusion, was only encouraging you to do what I see now you planned to do, not to make your own washes.

WG Vrox

Yea that's what I thought, no worries. Have an ale anyway! :P

Is there a reason you continue to labor under the dillusion that I don't know this stuff? I do understand what everyone is talking about. I'm still not going to bother trying to mix up my own washes, not yet anyway, how many times do I have to say it? :rolleyes:

ohhh you can use big words!!! ;) I am talking of a complete different subject!! I know reading and comprehending can be difficult for people sometimes....

Here is what went down that you dont understand :

vash : I dont wanna take advice from anyone I want to find out the hard way.

Me : k, but you would save time and money doing the washes your self.

vash : naw, its cool man. I wanna do my own thing.

me. : K, but you might have to end up watering down the washes/inks because they really are a bit too thick.

vash : I SAID I AM BUYING MY OWN STOP BRINGING IT UP!!!!

Do you see what I did there?

I was mearly pointing out that you will most likely have to water downt he inks and washes...not saying make your own...just saying you might have to change them up.

When people that paint better then me, give me tips and pointers, I listen.

Man we really rub each other the wrong way. HAHHAAH!! :devil: :lol: :lol:

Man we really rub each other the wrong way. HAHHAAH!! :cry: :eek ^_^

No your just not listening and trying to get the last word and even so there's nothing funny about it. :P

I understood what you said, but I 1) Disagree and 2) Am not going to try mixing my own which is what you were suggesting.

As I understand it GW washes do not have to be thinned down, thats the whole point of the product line, that the washes don't need to be thinned or altered to be usefull like the inks did.

I heard what you said the first time, I gave you an answer, you keep repeating yourself and I'm still going to say it, I am not going to try mixing my own washes, at least not untill I have more experience with their use. End of story. That's really not so difficult to comprehend. ;)

Man we really rub each other the wrong way. HAHHAAH!! :cry: :eek ^_^

No your just not listening and trying to get the last word and even so there's nothing funny about it. :P

I understood what you said, but I 1) Disagree and 2) Am not going to try mixing my own which is what you were suggesting.

As I understand it GW washes do not have to be thinned down, thats the whole point of the product line, that the washes don't need to be thinned or altered to be usefull like the inks did.

I heard what you said the first time, I gave you an answer, you keep repeating yourself and I'm still going to say it, I am not going to try mixing my own washes, at least not untill I have more experience with their use. End of story. That's really not so difficult to comprehend. ;)

::: face palm :::

GW washes do need to get watered down. Not all of them some colors for some reason are very thick. I am talking to you from experience. I understand that you dont want to make your own, thats why I was giving you a PROTIP that you MIGHT have to water them down, the GW washes.

Thats what ive said for 3 posts, and you keep thinking I am talking about creating your own, and I am not...i dont know how much simpler I can make this for you.

YOU

MIGHT

HAVE

TO

WATER

DOWN

GW

WASHES

I

AM

NOT

TALKING

ABOUT

MAKING

YOUR

OWN

WASHES

!!!!

I hope you understand that.

I hope you understand that.

I understand perfectly, I just don't agree with you, see it's possible to understand and disagree at the same time. :P Do you have anything constructive to add or are you going to keep beating a dead horse?

EDIT/PS: The all caps don't help get your point across. ;)

So in entirely different news.... why do you have two power weapons and two power fists in this squad?

Like why did I choose that or how?

How is simple 14 BC allows 3 Special CC Weapons, and the Pack Leader has one too so 4 total.

The mix is just a simple all comers type setup, the Power Weapons are good for striking at initiative and chopping up Termies and stuff, while the Power Fists are great for smacking down tanks and IC's and stuff. I was thinking about swapping the BC Fist out for a PW with the 5th nerf of PF & TH so they work like Lightning Claws but the fists have proven too usefull. They've already accounted for a Land Raider and Dreadnaught in cc in just one game.

The other BC squad is setup the same way. It's fun to see people worry about all the Power Fists. 6 Power Fists in the Grey Hunters, 4 in the Blood Claws, 3 in the Wolf Guard Bodyguards, 4 in the Wolf Guard Terminator Bodyguards, 1 on the Scouts and one on the Dread so all told that's 19 Power Fists, I love it when opponents cringe at having to deal with that many. But there's lots of power weapons and Frost Blades too.

How do you get 6 power fists in a grey hunter squad? or did I misunderstand what your wrote...?

Misunderstood, I'm just referring to unit types, I have two 15 man Blood Claw packs, two 10 man Grey Hunter packs and two 8 man Grey Hunter packs. The 8 man units have just one power fist each, the 10 man units have one on the Grey Hunters and one on the Pack Leaders so from all 4 squads there's 6 Power Fists total.

Sory that wasn't clear.

How do you get 6 power fists in a grey hunter squad? or did I misunderstand what your wrote...?

Misunderstood, I'm just referring to unit types, I have two 15 man Blood Claw packs, two 10 man Grey Hunter packs and two 8 man Grey Hunter packs. The 8 man units have just one power fist each, the 10 man units have one on the Grey Hunters and one on the Pack Leaders so from all 4 squads there's 6 Power Fists total.

Sory that wasn't clear.

HAHHHA!!! my bad!! I was like...whaaaaat? Did Vash find the holy grail of loopholes?!???!! :(

well lets see how many power fists could you have...2 for squad...wolfguard 1 (or two), character with 2? so maybe 5(6) in a squad?

damn that would be a lot of hurt on a vehicle.... :tu:

Archived