Donations

Jonny Wolf

Max,

I am (and will) be happy to donate (done so in the past). But I'm holding you accountable for getting the Space Wolves graphics, wolf tails and other accoutrements on the Marine Painter!!! :P

I mean...it'd be nice to spend my hard won Fenrisian Iron chits and see something for it!! :D

Brother Jonny Wolf

Hmm well lets see ... if the Wolves can raise $200 and we beat the overall target by at least that much (so $1700 for all donations), I will commit to producing some space wolf based items for the Space Marine painter/wargear. I am thinking Wolf Loincloth, Wolf Chest Decorations, Wolf Tails, etc, let us say an item per $100 you guys raise individually, oh and some shoulderpads too :)

If your a wolf, and you donate, then post in here and add your last name to the post so I can check the list of donators in Paypal and confirm it.

Brother Wolves,

something that I'm going to get off my chest here: I'm a little dissapointed in the turn out...now I know that many of us are still students and are not made of money (recession, etc, etc, etc). (And I know I'm not a MOD or ADMIN).

However many of you are avid users of the B&C (to include picture storing/sharing), but I don't see the turn-out I thought we'd come up with.

Yeah, I know it's voluntary and I'm not giving anyone a hard time...I just thought the wolves were better than this.

Hell, I've never heard/saw Brothers Radu Lykan, Ulfgrimr, Durfast before this post! :)

For those of you that have donated but prefer to remain anonymous accept my apologies...for some of the other brothers...c'mon, skip a pint this weekend and chip in a buck or two!! :)

Archived