Donations

Jonny Wolf

skip a pint this weekend and chip in a buck or two!! :)

Skip a pint? Hell no...

Still donated though :)

Doesn't matter if the Blood Angels beat us, what matters is whether the traitor marines of the Dark Angels chapter beats us :-O

Surname: Petersson

Edit: Added surname...

skip a pint this weekend and chip in a buck or two!! :lol:

Skip a pint? Hell no...

best part about Being a college student, pints are on my father this weekend. but i still need to wait update my paypal info with my infountil i get it this weekend.

Edited spelling

Now I feel like grox dung... there's a donation going on and I've got nothing to spare. :lol: If I had any money I'd donate in half a heartbeat, but with the economy crumbling and money being ever so tight in the household, there's little to spend.

I pledge though, once I have some cash, to donate to Brother Argos for the BC. You all can hold me to it, I'll stake it on my honor as a Space Wolf!

Ok brothers,

I have us at approximately $210 submitted so far...I know we have more wolves that can skip a pint or a slice of beef this weekend.

C'mon...let's chip in some more.

I've already been to the BA forum and talked a little smack! :D

So brothers,

don't stop now.

Our cousins the Blood Angels are giving it a good try, but the Dark Angels and the thrice accursed Thousand Sons wont even acknowledge my smack talking and belittleing (check out their forums and give them a hard time for being cheap - but be friendly!).

:P

Our cousins the Blood Angels are giving it a good try, but the Dark Angels and the thrice accursed Thousand Sons wont even acknowledge my smack talking and belittleing (check out their forums and give them a hard time for being cheap - but be friendly!).

Cheap? No, we're just a shy bunch that's all! :ermm:

Seriously though guys, I just thought I'd say that I'm really impressed with the level of contributions from both you and the BAs. :tu:

Add another $75 to that. I am always late to most topics (must be getting old) but atleast I get there. Personally i dont use the painter but alot of my brothers on this forum do so I have contributed to get them some wolf goodness as a thank you for coming to me when they need old fluff and the fact my vies are held in high esteam by some members of this forum. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Add another $75 to that. I am always late to most topics (must be getting old) but atleast I get there. Personally i dont use the painter but alot of my brothers on this forum do so I have contributed to get them some wolf goodness as a thank you for coming to me when they need old fluff and the fact my vies are held in high esteam by some members of this forum. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :woot:

I thought that warm and fuzzy feeling was because I'm part Wulfen... and yes, we do love you Beef, you're a valuable asset to the Fang and our wisest Rune Lord.

Archived