It's just me...

Verythrax Draconis

This must be a touchy subject. Well I certainly have no reason to belittle the sisters. I don't know anyone who does within my group of players either. As a matter of fact my good friend just started playing WH because he likes the Van Helsing style Inquisitor. When he found out that the sisters were his main troop choice he was pretty excited. He knew nothing about them before hand and he would never have been introduced to them without their ties to the inquisition.

Also think of it this way. The Grey Knights are a full blown Space Marine chapter with a gene-seed in all likelihood belonging to the Emperor himself. They are the militant arm of the Daemonhunters and are pretty well the best of the best, the most elite force in the Imperium. So if a group like them is willing to fight under the inquisitorial banner... what does that say about the sisters. To me it says they are awesome at what they do, cause otherwise they wouldn't be where they are.

ENOUGH with the constant whinging about how GW neglects the Inquisition! :angry: All of us here play these armies, so we're all well aware of it.

@Melissia, you are especially prone to complaints about Sisters. You have a very strong, very rigid viewpoint about how they should be viewed and used by GW and the rest of the gaming community. And in the same breath you also usually find creative ways to bash Space Marines (sometimes Marines players, too) and the way you perceive GW lavishing attention on them at the expense of Sisters.

This. Must. Stop.

And it must stop now.

We are but one small part of the 40K game. Deal with it.

We are but one subforum on a much larger forum devoted, primarily, to the very armies you belittle and appear to despise. Finding ways to annoy the vast majority of the B&C membership is not only unwise and counterproductive, it is against the B&C Forum Rules (which demand "constructive" discussions).

And on this one subforum devoted to a small part of the 40K game, there yet remain many users who do not share your peculiarly narrow zeal with respect to the Sisters. Insisting upon your vision over all others is equally unwise and counterproductive.

=====

Let it be known to all that griping for the sake of griping, sniping and belittling the other armies supported here on the B&C, etc., is not going to be tolerated.

Discussions will be shut down.

Warnings may be issued for continued rules infractions of this nature.

This is the second topic this week that I've had to shut down for this kind of behavior. I expect it to be the last.

gallery_26_548_17134.jpg

Archived