Sisters in APOC!

ArmouredWing

I think codex: Witch Hunters was a mistake that made the Sisters end up recieving even less support than they would have.

if it wasnt for the 2ed dex and the more or less "new" model range for SoB in 2ed it wouldnt be possible to play a pure SoB army at all[or it would be like the GK army].

Also, their conversion possibilities or simply their beauty and a desire to paint them (which for a lot of people is enough to buy them, they don't bother learning how to play).

ah yes I forget those people. Yes I know that there are people in the west that collect models or just paint them or buy them/make armies based on looks [i convert stuff and my wife does paint commissions]. But am a gamer and western Europe or generally anything other then UK or France/Spain[they have better models then the one produced by GW , if you just want to paint/convert stuff] , buys stuff based around what they do on the table . If something is crap , it doesnt sell [or is sold to noobs , but even then the sales aint that great. ] well enough.

...We weren't talking about Sisters of Battle...or Grey Knights. Simply models that are not the blue glory boys in power armour. I can see why you are bitter with GW over the last few years, but I would like to have faith that they can redeem themselves in some ways and we not rag on them even when they include a force, which had been largely neglected, into their 350th White Dwarf. And lighten up, we are supposed to get some goodies for Planet Strike. Maybe that is when they can tell us what this Exorcist formation is.....gah!

am not bitter with GW anymore after 2 years of waiting I at last got my cash for working on codex eldar [translation] so am cool with them . Also you may want to see the Plant fall pdf [am putting aside the whole "and apo is a dead setting" for a second] , from what I saw its more like "ah yeah and the INQ armies we have to give something to those guys" .

but I would like to have faith that they can redeem themselves in some ways and we not rag on them even when they include a force, which had been largely neglected, into their 350th White Dwarf.

no real creative people on the DT anymore for a long long time . GW having problems with sales , specially now . No plastic SoBs or GK even in planing . I think that INQ armies will still get neglected like they are now . In a DT members mind both the INQ armies are dead or non existent . They dont test or check what happens if they change this or that rule or if this or that rules change changes stuff for one of those armies.

if it wasnt for the 2ed dex and the more or less "new" model range for SoB in 2ed it wouldnt be possible to play a pure SoB army at all[or it would be like the GK army].

So, are you agreeing or disagreeing? I certainly agree that the second edition codex gives a lot more fluff and all, but given the rules in third edition Codex: Sisters of Battle, which C:WH might as well be to me, it would indeed be possible to play a pure Sisters army. Though yeah, it's not liket hey included anything "new" in it though... certainly no new models. Actually took away some things from the codex...

Interesting, a stompa that had been mentioned in the battle, specifically called "Evil Eye of da Sky", has just popped up on BoLS as a Apocolypse sheet. It was kinda confusing in the report because it mentions launching Deffkoptas but I hadn't heard of anything like that but it explains it all there. I guess our hopes for a Sister of Battle Apoc formation coming out soon are pretty dang good since we got a mention in there too! ^_^

Archived