Horus Heresy: Battle Royale: Week Five: Sigismund Vs. Typhon

GrantDaKiller

Sigismund was a paragon of purity and as such had the mental fortitude not to be affected by Typhon's witchcraft. Of course Sigismund would win, he defeated enemies much worse the Calas at the Siege and continued as a High Marshal. Sigismund didn't need dark powers to be powerful, Typhon had to sell his soul! Never forget that.

Sigismund was a paragon of purity and as such had the mental fortitude not to be affected by Typhon's witchcraft. Of course Sigismund would win, he defeated enemies much worse the Calas at the Siege and continued as a High Marshal. Sigismund didn't need dark powers to be powerful, Typhon had to sell his soul! Never forget that.

Quoth the Templar.

never under-estimate a huge terminator with powerful Psyker abilities and favoured by Nurgle (he was devoted to Nurgle long before the heresy).

Sigismund is a good warrior dont get me wrong, but i dont think he would have been up to this challenge.

Typhon would have crushed him.

I love reading through these because you can almost always tell who plays what overall. Typhon voters are more than likely Chaos players and Sigismund supporters are by and large Loyalist players. To be honest, I'd go with Sigismund due to the proficiencies displayed: Death Guard are hearty warriors who prefer footslogging firefights. The person who goes onto create the Black Templars would obviously excel at practiced melee combat. Not saying Typhon would be a sloth in that category but its just not where his ideology lies.

I love reading through these because you can almost always tell who plays what overall. Typhon voters are more than likely Chaos players and Sigismund supporters are by and large Loyalist players.

Well whats surprising is that even though Deathguard was my first ever army, I'd still say Sigismund :D

He defeated numerous chaos champions at the palace and survived, they would have been powered by the chaos gods and some most likely would have had psyker abilitys and he still won.

So if Typhon has no powers, Sigismund would surely win, he beat numerous champions of the gods who were some of the deadliest warriors in the galaxy and who were enhanced by the chaos gods and that is some feat.

well I'm obviously biased on this one but the fluff backs me up. Sigismund was the original slayer of champions, He slayed chaos champion after champion and even killed Khârn!!! and I know Khârn would take Typhon no doubt!!! so IMHO Sigismund takes just about anyone except a Primarch..based on the fluff

Archived