Grey Knights Sanctuary Psychic Power...

DuskRaider

wow, so one could make their entire army invinceble with an overlaping wall of sanctuary users? that's pretty brutal in a killpoints mission (or the one with just 2 objectives), were the oponent will not actually have to move around much.

One thing I do feel, is that taken by a fun-minded opponent, sanctuary can be a very enjoyable power to play against.

For example, my brother, has been regularly taking one to 2 eleite =][='s with sanctuary. nothing else. at 35 points per model, they are quite inexpensive for what they offer, but they are far from overpowered when kept bare like this. (he only goes for the cheese, and tosses in mystics/psycannons when i beat him 3-4 games in a row :lol: )

Although last game he managed to pull a win with one of these joining a tac squad in a rhino. He managed to secure a critical objective early on (critical objectives count as D3 objectives at end of game, house rule.), he kept the =][= in the rhino, and parked it right on top of the objective, while the marines deployed around it and lit up anyone nearby with rapid-firing bolter death.

Archived