My Ultramarines

Thantoes

id say the feet are different

Ding Ding Ding....give the man a prize :)

Indeed, the feet are different. They are spares left over from one of my Forgeworld dreads.

yay i won aehehehehee :)

The Gold Writing with the place name how did you get that I want to do the same [Tin Blitz not gold and White not blue]

Very carefully and arduously.

First I painted in the test with shining gold and then I painted around each letter with a fine detail brush in blue. Each panel took me about 45 minutes or so.

The Gold Writing with the place name how did you get that I want to do the same [Tin Blitz not gold and White not blue]

Very carefully and arduously.

First I painted in the test with shining gold and then I painted around each letter with a fine detail brush in blue. Each panel took me about 45 minutes or so.

i guess I was hopping for a mircle!

I used the new dread in its first game this weekend where it promptly managed to fail in life. Got off two shots with its TLLC. Managed to scorch the paint of a looted wagon and destroy a truck. Well before dying to a rokkit.

*sigh*

Well its done...finally. My Ultrawing is now complete. This is about the best shot I could get of it. I may possibly add a LR Crusader at some point but that wont be for a few months.

gallery_33964_4502_53436.jpg

Very nice Ultra-wing. How many pts is it? Hopefully one day I'll get to loose to this army.

Its a 1750 point army. I have to run either all 3 dreads or 2 dreads and the chaplain. Cant fit all 3 dreads and the chappy in unfortunatly.

I used the new dread in its first game this weekend where it promptly managed to fail in life. Got off two shots with its TLLC. Managed to scorch the paint of a looted wagon and destroy a truck. Well before dying to a rokkit.

*sigh*

haha, had almost the same thing with my FW Ultrmarines ven. dread in his first (and atm only) game. He kept on missing with his Plasma Cannon. Luckily he killed some Khorne Bezerkers with his Heavy Flamer when they passed by (he was immobilised :) ). Anyway, all my rolls sucked big time that game. My Chaplain failed to wound anything (didn't even blow up a rhino with his melta bombs :P )

*shrugg*

Very nice Ultra-wing btw ^_^

Chaplain Silkor

• 2 weeks later...

wow, those are the best ultras i have seen in a long while, theyre just as good as eavy'metals.... i will certainly subscribe to this! keep up the work.

PS: Love your conversions....you have some passion and ideas.

Archived