POWER ARMOR is made for POWER CHORDS : POWERFISTED

Angry Marine band manager.

Just saying.

Manager on the phone: :cuss DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BOOKED!?!? YOU BETTER GIVE MY BAND A SPOT OR I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A PAIR OF POWERFEET ARE FOR! I WILL KICK YOUR ;) TEN WAYS FROM THE FEAST OF THE EMPEROR'S ASCENSION YOU WORTHLESS-

*sorry, we're experiencing technical difficulties*

dammit, your as bad as /tg/, its thanks to them that we have the AMPNAUGHT, and the rhythm guitarist and the chaplain singer, and now this. luckily for you i love the angry marines (i even have their codex, and plan on updating it to 5th edition). and thanks to you i will now have to make the angry marines manager. if i can pull it off right, i might even try to put a business suite on him, do the cigar in the grill, and such. /sigh this project is going to take longer than i expected if it hadnt been for you crazy kids and your dog.

and i just had an amusing thought come to mind while writing this. i can just imagine the intro for the band :

The stage was black, and the crowd of thousands waited with zeal barely held in check. it was opening night and the first show POWERFISTED was going to put on. suddenly a single bright white light blazed down from the center of the stage and landed upon the a giant and familiar statue. Without warning small lights lit up upon the mechanical beast and a booming voice rang from the stage

I HAVE AWOKEN . . . . . .TO ROOOOOOOOOOCK

Rockets streamed into the sky from his back and detonated, and in that moment of of surprise the stage lights cut on to reveal the band in full glory. Moonkal gave 3 quick smashings of his twin thunder hammers to set the beat, he then proceeded to beat on the drums like it was a foul Xenos head. Slash threw a powerchord into the fray and it was on. The band came to life and the fans could feel their steadfastness in the emperor rebuffed as the dueling guitar soloes, the gratuitous amount of zeal, and incredible riffs reinforced all in the stadium that there was a god emperor, for how else could there ever be anything that could have rocked so much. :ph34r:

Angry Marine band manager.

Just saying.

Manager on the phone: :cuss DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BOOKED!?!? YOU BETTER GIVE MY BAND A SPOT OR I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A PAIR OF POWERFEET ARE FOR! I WILL KICK YOUR :cuss TEN WAYS FROM THE FEAST OF THE EMPEROR'S ASCENSION YOU WORTHLESS-

*sorry, we're experiencing technical difficulties*

dammit, your as bad as /tg/, its thanks to them that we have the AMPNAUGHT, and the rhythm guitarist and the chaplain singer, and now this. luckily for you i love the angry marines (i even have their codex, and plan on updating it to 5th edition). and thanks to you i will now have to make the angry marines manager. if i can pull it off right, i might even try to put a business suite on him, do the cigar in the grill, and such. /sigh this project is going to take longer than i expected if it hadnt been for you crazy kids and your dog.

and i just had an amusing thought come to mind while writing this. i can just imagine the intro for the band :

The stage was black, and the crowd of thousands waited with zeal barely held in check. it was opening night and the first show POWERFISTED was going to put on. suddenly a single bright white light blazed down from the center of the stage and landed upon the a giant and familiar statue. Without warning small lights lit up upon the mechanical beast and a booming voice rang from the stage

Rockets streamed into the sky from his back and detonated, and in that moment of of surprise the stage lights cut on to reveal the band in full glory. Moonkal gave 3 quick smashings of his twin thunder hammers to set the beat, he then proceeded to beat on the drums like it was a foul Xenos head. Slash threw a powerchord into the fray and it was on. The band came to life and the fans could feel their steadfastness in the emperor rebuffed as the dueling guitar soloes, the gratuitous amount of zeal, and incredible riffs reinforced all in the stadium that there was a god emperor, for how else could there ever be anything that could have rocked so much. :woot:

WIN WIN WIN! I can just imagine this band playing One by Metallica. or Hatredcopter. either way, the Lords of Metal would approve!

and yes, Angry marine manager would rule all.

There's actually a metal model of an Imperial Guard General that could almost fit that look for a manager exactly! Hes a large man with a cigar in his mouth and everything. Might work..

The Lord Castellan Ursarkar Creed & Kell blister i do believe it is..

Rockets streamed into the sky from his back and detonated, and in that moment of of surprise the stage lights cut on to reveal the band in full glory. Moonkal gave 3 quick smashings of his twin thunder hammers to set the beat, he then proceeded to beat on the drums like it was a foul Xenos head. Slash threw a powerchord into the fray and it was on. The band came to life and the fans could feel their steadfastness in the emperor rebuffed as the dueling guitar soloes, the gratuitous amount of zeal, and incredible riffs reinforced all in the stadium that there was a god emperor, for how else could there ever be anything that could have rocked so much. B)

Now that is one heck of a gig :P Where are the tickets? ;)

For the manager you should do an Angry marine or perhaps a very bad Commisar :P He executes all the nooby band members if they don't perfom good enough :P Another idea: Terminators as Bodyguards :P And a stretched Land-Raider for their tourbus :P

got an update for you, i have just completed Shalkur's axe, THE FANG OF RUSS, the greenstuffing istn perfect, but when i paint it it will look better htan it does right now, anyways i hope all you followers of the emperor are pleased.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/saxxon16/DSC00382.jpg

i also need help naming the instruments of all the other players.

Slice's axe will be Last Caw (oh noes, no more beer and death is calling)

Shalkur's axe will be The Fang of Russ

Mar'Kus's bass will be Unbound Blaze

Moonkals drums will be ?

Sea'Ann's guitar will be ? (thinking of doing a fleur de lys body with a rose coming out from behind it)

Cilest's keyboard will be ?

a quick update before i go to sleep on the progress of the drum set.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/saxxon16/DSC00383.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/saxxon16/DSC00385.jpg

the band so far

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/saxxon16/DSC00386.jpg

Is the first album going to be called "Smell the fist"?

"Smell the POWERfist".

Tracklist:

01) Powerfist Smashed Face

02) Pounded By A Powerfist

03) The Power of the Fist

04) My Powerfist; Your Lips

05) 36 Crazy Powerfists

06) Behind me lies another dead soldier tickled by my Powerfist

07) Powerfisted to death

08) Fire up the Powerfist

AWESOME

But, can those marines play dragonforce songs like soldiers of the wasteland, prepare for war, through the fire and the flames and even body breakdown for when the legion of the damned arrive for their concerts. Oh you should of made them legion of the damned or something. Anyway I like the idea and you insppire me to one day build such a squad. Noise marines, move aside they call this power metal for a reason!

"Smell the POWERfist".

Tracklist:

05) 36 Crazy Powerfists

07) Powerfisted to death

somehow, I think it should go like this:

1) Powerfist Smashed Face (SM song, Savage song and vocals)

2) Pounded By My Fists (All included, 'True' metal with savage twist)

3) The Power Of The Fist (All included, 'True' metal)

4) My Silence; Your Lips (SoB song, nice soft music, quite like The Islander by Nightwish)

5) 36 Crazy Bolts (SoB song, with crazy vocals by SMs)

6) Behind Me Lie Ten-Thousand Dead Guardsmen Tickled By My Touch (All included, no vocals)

7) Melted to Death (SM song, 'True' metal)

8) Fire Up The Chainblade (All included, softer, but still heavy)

Just my thoughts, it can't JUST be about Powerfists, no matter how cool they are, but make it about Marines in general.

Good Luck! Looking foreward to more! ^^

Arenis

"Smell the POWERfist".

Tracklist:

05) 36 Crazy Powerfists

07) Powerfisted to death

somehow, I think it should go like this:

1) Powerfist Smashed Face (SM song, Savage song and vocals)

2) Pounded By My Fists (All included, 'True' metal with savage twist)

3) The Power Of The Fist (All included, 'True' metal)

4) My Silence; Your Lips (SoB song, nice soft music, quite like The Islander by Nightwish)

5) 36 Crazy Bolts (SoB song, with crazy vocals by SMs)

6) Behind Me Lie Ten-Thousand Dead Guardsmen Tickled By My Touch (All included, no vocals)

7) Melted to Death (SM song, 'True' metal)

8) Fire Up The Chainblade (All included, softer, but still heavy)

Just my thoughts, it can't JUST be about Powerfists, no matter how cool they are, but make it about Marines in general.

Good Luck! Looking foreward to more! ^^

Arenis

i agree, it cant all just be about powerfist and such, but i do like alot of both of your suggestions and they will be noted. in a way to say, i am imagining the band to play music thats similer to these bands:

Iron Maiden (the trooper, aces high, 2 minutes to midnight for you SW players)

Rhapsody (ancient forest of elves, in tenebris, pride of the tyrant, the last angels call)

Jackyl (locked and loaded, push me over the edge)

Saxon (songs like dogs of war and big twin rolling and demolition alley)

Judas Priest (hell patrol, painkiller, one shot at glory)

Bal Sagoth (the obsidian crown unbound,the voyagers beneath the mar imbrium, callisto rising)

Sonata Arctica (moonlight, sing in silence, the cage)

and of course we have to have some power ballads like :

scorpians : send me an angel

poison : something to believe in

nightranger : sister christian

queensryche : silent lucidity

and of course you have to have just some simple and great sounding stuff like:

Molly Hatchet : flirtin with disaster

Jackyl : I stand alone

RATT : turn up the radio

anyways this is my vision and music style that i imagine the band if you can understand my choices.

on a side note, WE HAVE TO DO A SONG CALLED - Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

But, can those marines play dragonforce songs like soldiers of the wasteland, prepare for war, through the fire and the flames and even body breakdown for when the legion of the damned arrive for their concerts.

okay, they are super humans wearing armor that master chief would be jealous. dont you think that with superhuman speed, perception, and reflexes,pfffffft, DRAGONFORCE wish they could only play like they could.

Oh you so did not let this thread die in my absence. *injects with ensanguinator*

dammit, your as bad as /tg/, its thanks to them that we have the AMPNAUGHT, and the rhythm guitarist and the chaplain singer, and now this.

;)

luckily for you i love the angry marines (i even have their codex, and plan on updating it to 5th edition). and thanks to you i will now have to make the angry marines manager.

Excellent!

if i can pull it off right, i might even try to put a business suite on him, do the cigar in the grill, and such.

That sounds awesome, sort of like a combination of the Angry Marines and the Lawyers Chapter someone did a while back.

/sigh this project is going to take longer than i expected if it hadnt been for you crazy kids and your dog.

But you know without us it wouldn't have been as awesome. It would have been awesome, yes, but...

*door to I_D's room flies off hinges, crushing his spine*

Brother Fark, Talent Manager Extra-ANGRY-ordinaire: HEY! HEY! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! *screaming into cell phone* WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KINDA PANSY- :cuss SPESS ELF? YES OR NO, ARE YOU GIVING MY BAND A SPOT IN THE SEBASTIAN THOR ARENA THIS WEEK? BEAR IN MIND THAT THE BATTLE BARGE LITANY OF LITANY'S LITANY IS IN ORBIT ABOVE THAT PATHETIC, WHIMPERING EXCUSE FOR WHAT YOU CALL AN OFFICE BUILDING AND WANTS YOU TO SAY NO! I WILL PERSONALLY STICK MY ADAMANTINE SACK OF POWER DOORKNOBS UP YOUR-!

*I_D moans weakly*

Fark: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE :cuss ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE? *puts out cigar on the back of I_D's head* NEVERMIND, MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND GET ME SOME FRICKIN' WHISKEY! :cuss BADGER :cuss WIPE! AND GET A PEN, I NEED YOU TO WRITE THIS LETTER I'M ABOUT TO DICTATE! :) *clears throat* AHEM! DEAR :cuss TARD...

There's actually a metal model of an Imperial Guard General that could almost fit that look for a manager exactly! Hes a large man with a cigar in his mouth and everything. Might work..

The Lord Castellan Ursarkar Creed & Kell blister i do believe it is..

Creed is not ANGRY enough.

Ah.. I guess you chose a name.. I was going to suggest Crusade, so it could be an esoteric reference to the band Journey..

Remember.. Every song has to have at least 30 uninterrupted seconds of you just wildly flailing on the guitar to piss off Guitar Hero gamers.

Remember.. Every song has to have at least 30 uninterrupted seconds of you just wildly flailing on the guitar to piss off Guitar Hero gamers.

lol, thats all i can say.

dammit why does there have to be so damn many good ideas that people post? its a pain to try and keep up with it all. i wish i had an update for you all but i have been pretty busy at work (12 to 16 hour workshifts) doesnt exactly put you in the mood to get work done on other things. but i will try and get something done in a day or two, i want to finish up ampnaught and moonkals drums.

i do need an answer to this question: what shoudl be the main colors for the band (like say for the tourbus rhino) because you cant exactly just go with 1 chapters colors?

i do need an answer to this question: what shoudl be the main colors for the band (like say for the tourbus rhino) because you cant exactly just go with 1 chapters colors?

Since they're from a variety of chapters & orders, paint them in Deathwatch colours. I know it's a very unoriginal idea, but they'd be mostly black which fits the stereotypical metal band fashion sense. :P

Archived