Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

Today Khârn killed...

Nothing as he deployed to the right-hand side of the table and my opponent decided to hole up in the opposite corner. And then his rhino got living lightning sniped 1st turn :HQ: so Khârn got to gesture his axe angrily at them for the rest of the game, this was also one of the very few times he survived the entire game so alas no blood at all. Twas a sad day. -_-

Today Khârn killed your oppoents courage, they ran away from Khârn before the game could even start and then were too scared of his mighty vengence that they avoided even looking at him for the whole game.

/clears throat

While this is completely ridiculous and will probably never happen again, Khârn had a boner-inspiringly awesome game this weekend.

Mephiston (4 of 5 wounds dealt)

Land Raider Redeemer

3 thunderhammer terminators

Librarian

Razorback

3 zerkers

Game ended on bottom of 6 so he did not get to eat the squad inside the razorback.

Khorne was with me en'force that evening.

Edited by skryeguy1

Mephiston (4 of 5 wounds dealt)

:huh: I thought only Abbadon can perform this feat . How did he survive Meph's initial attacks?

Last week, I took Khârn for the 1st time in 2 years. He destroyed a Dread and later kills some assault marines before getting whacked by a THammer.

After giving all my World Eaters to a dedicated WE player, Chapter Master Gabrial Seth of the Flesh Tearers and Kharne have been having EPIC damn battles against each other. Seth right now has the upper hand with 2 Kharne kills to his 1 Seth kill. Seth has an unfair advantage of insta-gibbing Kharne though. However, they are dead even on the list that counts. And that's 2 super heavies a piece whacked in assault. Kharne has a Baneblade and a Titan under his belt, and Seth has 2 Baneblades. However the reactor meltdown collateral damage, Kharne has a distinct lead, of making his invul save, and killing 5000 more points of IG with the explosion, and I only claimed 3000 points of IG/Nids in a single blast.

Last weekend I had my first 3 games of 40k since rogue trader days and I play World Eaters specifically not "just" a chaos space marine army.

1st match shooty tyranids. Well that was a surprise where are all the genestealers? Met a trygon and died. hmmm bad start. Still an entertaining match if short and brutal. "Welcome back to 40k and have a kick in the nuts" o_0 :) Blood for the blood god. Pity it was all mine.

2nd game crimson fists. killed 2 tactical squads and finally killed a landspeeder with a single plasma pistol shot. A fun game still lost. 1 Berzerker died for not being killy enough for Khârn.

3rd game. Eldar. Killed a squad of dire avengers and striking scorpions. Technically won but consider it a draw as we both lost almost all our armies. 5 berzerkers were delivered to Khorne for being incompetent weaklings that could not kill striking scorpions. both my opponent and I enjoyed this match it was close and a few dice rolls in his favour who knows. Was very happy Khârn was not near the dudes with melta guns bad luck for my first squad though.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some pretty impressive tallies here.

1 Apocolypse game I had, Khârn killed...

1 Stormlord, it went apocolyptic (11inches) which killed a further...

36 Black Templars inside

8 Black Templar Termionators

2 Furiouso Dreadnaughts (1 exploded and killed another 13 grots, 6 Flesh Tearer Tactical marines)

37 grots

2 full Black Templar Crusader squads

Immobilised 3 Landraiders

Destroyed 2 Vindicators

3 squads of Dire Avengers

4 Wraith Guard

12 Berzerkers

And then went on to take on a Warhound Titan...

and won... but died shortly after.

I got the highest kill count of the day and achieved my personal objective (destroy a superheavy before anyone else on your team)

5 Sternguard

A Death company Dreadnought

5 Blood Angels Scouts

0 Berzerkers

He killed every unit in the first turn of combat and sustained no wounds, even though he overheated his plasma pistol twice.

In a battle against the Crimson fists, he killed

3 of 8 berzerkers-Mine

a land raider

pedro Kantor (this was from the plasma pistol not assault, haha)

20 stern guard

1 dreadnaught

It was a good first run with him

There are some pretty impressive tallies here.

1 Apocolypse game I had, Khârn killed...

1 Stormlord, it went apocolyptic (11inches) which killed a further...

36 Black Templars inside

8 Black Templar Termionators

2 Furiouso Dreadnaughts (1 exploded and killed another 13 grots, 6 Flesh Tearer Tactical marines)

37 grots

2 full Black Templar Crusader squads

Immobilised 3 Landraiders

Destroyed 2 Vindicators

3 squads of Dire Avengers

4 Wraith Guard

12 Berzerkers

And then went on to take on a Warhound Titan...

and won... but died shortly after.

I got the highest kill count of the day and achieved my personal objective (destroy a superheavy before anyone else on your team)

NICE!!! Khârn vs Titan...Khârn WINS!! HAHA. he is the chuck Norris of 40k

Busy week for my boy Khârn.

39 Tactical Marines

2 SM Chaplains

16 Assault Marines

4 Imperial Terminators

5 Chaos Terminators

1 Chaos Terminator Sorceror

10 Slaanesh Raptors

6 Chaos Chosen

3 Land Raiders

2 Vindicators

2 Predators

1 Razorback

14 Sternguard

1 Vulkan

63 Termaguants (Yes. It happens.)

3 Carnifexes

1 Tervigon

1 Trygon

8 Berzerkers

Of course, he's gotten killed by my own Vindicator, twice, and powerfist/thunder hammered a couple times as well...good thing we don't care who's blood is shed!

And we've got a 50,000 vs 50,000 Apoc game happening at my local store on Sunday, which I've been happily invited to, and Friday they're having games leading up to the main event. Hopefully we can reap more skulls for Khorne!

Edited by BringerOfThe7Plagues

Today or last night rather Khârn killed a BA librarian attached to a deepstriking Vanguard Veteran squad, either when taking so many meltas, lightning claws, and a strength 10 force weapon, he bitch slapped them all along with three of his own unit.

Was quite fun afterward as me oponent was stunned that had just happened so to rub it in alittle I played Shatner screaming KHAN!!! on me phone lol....good times

• 4 weeks later...

against a tyranid player he killed

a squad of allied imperial guard (4 remaining when i got there)

20 genestealers and broodlord

his bezerkers (3) some died to genestealers though

the games will be continued tomorrow, its my turn and he is 6 inches from from genestealers so it should be fun :verymad:

Edited by sword brethren