Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

Today Khârn killed an Ork Warboss, five Ork Boyz and one unlucky Berzerker before being weighed down by guts and flesh, and was kneecapped to death by a mob of angry, green space midgets. Edited by melvinmcsnatch

• 2 weeks later...
Today Khârn killed two Battlewagons, four zerkers, 2 with his axe and another two when the battle wagon exploded. The second battle wagon he killed in a death or glory attack, he then died because it had a death rolla on it. But it was worth it for the image that it evoked. Good times :).

Today Khârn killed 5 Ymargl genestealer, and 6 Normal stealers.

In the same day, Khârn killed 9 guardsmen, and then buried his axe in the back of abbadon the despoler's head (last wound!)....and then was stabbed to death by the remaining guardsmen

Lelith Hesperax+ 6 Wyches and 8 Cabal Warriors.

The Week Before:Ork Big Boss with his Nobz squad with Medics,Cybork body and all with Power Klawz,a Ork Killa Kan and 12 Boyz,oh and 3 Zerkers.

Thats what he personnaly killed,all the rest was killed by the Zerkers who followed him.

I didn't keep track of exact numbers, but Khârn helped win a fight against a big mek, 2 deffkoptas, 2 squads of boyz each led by a nob, 3 big gunz and crew, a battlewagon, and a trukk. Out of 17 Zerkers (including skull champions), only Khârn and the champion survived.

Today against Space Wolfs,we played the scenario "Dark Crusade" from the Battle Missions book'we rolled for the scenario,it was the first hint from Khorne that it was in my favour!)

So 6 Wolf Guards with Stormshields and Hammers+ a Wolf Priest.

A unite of Blood Claws with a Rune Priest and once again the First Wolf Priest with the Wolf Guards,got killed by a lucky bolter shot when i had but one wound left,then entering the board on my next turn,but was a bit too far and my adverseray had to go before 11 am so we stoped at the end of his fourth turn with a winning of 13 vs 5.

Another signe that Khorne's was on my side is that he nearly missed all of his heavy weapons shoots aganist my Land Raider and Rhinos and only destroyed 1 Khornfiler.

I also made an abnormal amount of 6's on my difficulte terrains throws...,man my WE was in a rush today!!

Today Khârn killed...

750pt Local Tournament.

1st Game vs Mecha IG (Defeat):

1 Leman Russ Battle Tank...

...then got melted out the back of a Chimera. :huh:

2nd Game vs Marines (Victory):

1 Vindicator.

1 Dakka Predator (Sniped by his plasma pistol on its side armour ;) ).

Survived.

3rd Game vs Deathwing (Victory):

1 Dreadnought with Multi-Melta.

Before absorbing the furious fire of a terminator squad at point blank range. ;)

4th Game vs Tau (Defeat)

15 Kroot (Killed six, others ran off the table before Khârn could bring his fury upon them)

5 Pathfinders

1 Berzerker (He had his reputation to uphold after all ;) )

Brought to his knees by practically my opponent's entire army's combined firepower. (Survived the inevitable XV88 Broadside salvo by the grace of Khorne but then my opponent decided he might target everything bar his XV8 Crisis' at the Betrayer such was he ripping apart his right flank :P )

Killed the big special Ethearal the one with his fat ass on a foating chair and his 2 guards...in the first turn!,we got the Pillage scenario,and thus deployed in opposing table quarter,and my Tau adverseray decide to put his HQ and Troops choices rigth in front of my Land Raider carrying Kharne...

So the Fat ass& his guards,and the losses contributed to make a Kroot unit flee.

He got back in the LR and did go say hello to a bunch of Broadsides,before getting back again in the LR and go say hello to the Tau Commander...

It was a massacre resulst,where he lost his entire army and he managed to destroy one Rhino,kill 2 Termies and 6 Zerkers,wich in those 4 was from Kharne...

Well he his a fun and nice fellow and we had a good laugh,but at one moment i kinda feeled bad for the guy...

Last night I played Khârn for the first time. Definitely the MVP of the game...

Last night Khârn killed:

5 Grey Knight Terminators

1 Grey Knight Brotherhood Champion

1 Berzerker

Khârn's presence in the game might also account for my Dreadnought's being effective for the first ever, as well. It was a slaughter all the way across the battlefield, with Khârn and his Berzerkers smashing one squad while my pair of Dreadnoughts wrecked an enemy Dreadnought and tore a Storm Raven out of the sky, my Daemon Prince smashed another Storm Raven to flinders and a Defiler grabbed the other squad of Grey Knight Terminators and shook them like a rat-terrier before being blown up by the Grey Knight's other Dreadnought (which was then mugged by the Daemon Prince).

It was a good night. B)

Today Khârn killed...

Against Space Marines (Victory)

1 Razorback

7 Tactical Marines

Survived

Against Deathwing (Defeat)

4 Terminators

Lascannoned by his immobilised and stunned Land Raider (I just couldn't wreck it!) using Power of the Machine Spirit.

Today during a game for our club campaign.

I'm attacked by a Ultramarine Player, i think" mmmh its been ages since i squashed Spacesmurfs..."

We rolled 3-4 for the scenarios,and each time the scenario wasn't good enough or he din't like it...,so i said ok then we play a Dark Crusade!

I the end Kharne exploded 5 times a Dreadnougth over,killed 4 marines that got out from a destroyed Razor and tackled a Chaplin while the zerker squad took down the Assault Vets.

You could say it was a off day,but i won 7 KP to zero...,and boy did he tried to get my rhinos and Greater Deamon down...

Where he did fail was that he engaged Marneus with is ten man strong Honour guards,but none of them had a hammer or Powerfist...so they just stood there like morons...,while my 4 ccw's Defiler was happely chopping Marneus in bits...,Marneus managed to only penetrate my hull 2 times and make 1's...

In the end he killed 2 Termis,5 Zerkers and 3 Raptors,but he din't manage to destroy a single of my units...yeah he immobilised my 2 Defilers...wich one was engaged in combat...

And there is 3 Zerkers squads that din't even bothered to come out of their Rhinos and a deamon squad that din't had to do anything too...,but he also had 3 units in the last floor of a 3 story building,that i din't even bothered to go ...

Another win for Khorne,and Kharne that pushes farter into ennemy territory in the campaing...,i think i will try to directly go to the main capital and annilihate the Space Marines Faction from the campaign *insert evil laugh here*

Well dusted off my World Eaters and played today, even though Khârn was naked(stripped, repainting all my World Eaters is a wip right now) he managed to kill 4 tactical marines, 2 assault marines, and 1 fellow Berzerker, kinda iffy day for him.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is so awesome that i decided to make a way to keep track of what Khârn kills!

Behold!, the Book of Skulls!!!

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7766/img1173x.th.jpg

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4337/img1174.th.jpg

Custom made little grimoire, where will be set my army list with at the back Khârn's Skulls Tally!

Yeah was a bit bored at the time...

Played two games today.

One against Eldars and one against CSM.

Have to say a off day for Khârn,Killed 1 of 2 Phantom Lords,got killed by the second one,before the PF's could swing their thing on it...

Won the Game,but it got on my nerves that Khârn got killed at turn 3...,why did he lost EW?...

Second game against a CSM, with 2 Zerkers Squads in Rhinos,2X3 Oblits, 3 X Lashing DPrinces,2x 3 man Termies and 2X Plague Marines and a Vindi.

At the end of the game Khârn Killed the 2 DPrinces and 4 Plague Marines in the next turn, we where allready at turn 5,he got killed by the PM's PF.

The game ended on a draw,but it was pretty fun.

Well even if Khârn din't kill many ennemies today,they still where Monstruous Creatures for the most, thats still count for something!

Thats freaking AWESOME! Slayer!

Played the new GK dex at a friend of mine. I wipped out Khârn who murderised a squad of 5 GREY KNIGHT PALLIDIN TERMINATORS. No physic powerd effect Khârn so nemisis force weapons count as power weapons.

SLAP that into the new codex.

hahahahahahha