Legio Tempestus Walks!

Algoroth

Unfortunately, there's always some issue like this with an Dan Abnett book.

There's a similar issue with Legion where he writes that Alpha Legion's armor is purple. It has always been blue, in some form, since second edition.

There's a similar issue with Legion where he writes that Alpha Legion's armor is purple. It has always been blue, in some form, since second edition.

I don't believe thats actually an Abnett problem, most people can agree on extremes of colour, but when you get down to the borderline (eg: red-brown vs browny-red) everyone sets the line in a slightly different place, the IA articles pre-heresy scheme for the Alpha Legion is right on the borderline between blue & purple, I've seen people in the same room look at the same picture and argue about which it is. Oh and I'd say the rightmost Alpha Legionnaire in John Blanches concept sketches in the 2nd edition codex is purple whilst the rest are blue ;)

• 6 months later...
sorry for sending this a YEAR late, but has anyone else noticed that in almost every book with titans in, the good guys never have Imperitors while the bad guys seem to always have them (this may be an exageration but i have read a LOT of W40K novels and it's just what i have seen) which is quite ironic - chaos use 'Emperor' titans more than loyalists...

• 3 weeks later...
Think of it like the Istvaan Loyalists - bought to within an inch of annihilation, but a few survived and rebuilt.

Im sorry what? Where/what book is this in? Im behind on my Horus heresy and only just finished Mechanicum.

So yeah. aside from Ancient Rylanor who hid himself away under the ruined palace other lyalists survived? What happened to them?!

• 1 month later...

It was in "Galaxy in Flames". Saul Tarvitz discovered the plot and stole a thunderhawk to warn the loyalists. Most of them were able to survive the life eater and mount a guerilla war for months.

Go to page 404-405 of galaxy in flames. 2nd last line on pg 404 and then to the end of that paragraph. You'll see what happened.

On topic however theres seems to be nothing about them although I think they were mentioned in mechanicum?

Archived