=][= REQUEST TUTORIALS HERE =][=

If you have a tutorial you'd like to see then please post in this thread and only in this thread. If you don't your post will be fragged!

The only replies one should see in this thread are tutorial requests and replies saying "I've done your tutorial request and you can find it here."

Before you post in here however, please make sure you have read through the =][= READ THIS FIRST =][= thread. If you don't read that first you are liable to see your post vanish.

Edited by Kurgan the Lurker

In the above post you ve made one tiny mistake with read : I know its nothing serious but thought I d mention it :cuss

Tutorial Request:

Type: Painting

Race: Chaos Space Marine: Nurgle/Deathguard

Details: I m looking for a tutorial on painting a basic Nurgle theme: Green/Bone coloured rather than Green/Brown would be ideal :P Thanks.

Edited by slyfox.uk

Tutorial Request:

Type: Modelling

Race: Space Marine: Space Wolves

Details: I am wanting to learn how to make kneeing marines and other dynamic poses.

Another Request:

Type Modelling

Details: Battle Damage on Power Armour, TDA Models and Vehicles.

Edited by Coverfire

LOL. I didn't read the READ THIS FIRST post, and my tu request got fragged. Is there a tutorial out there for scratch building Drop Pods? Does anyone have a good system for this? As functional and true to the products as possible please. I know it can be done, I've seen some awsome ones on the table, but they usually baught them from someone who makes and sells them.

Can I request a tutorial on how do make swamp bases/scenery without the use of resin (it's messy and no good imo for larger amounts of swamp)?

Ransem

Edited by ransem

Tutorial Request:

Race: Space Marine: Space Wolves

Details: I am wanting to learn how to make kneeing marines and other dynamic poses.

This may help.

Type Modelling

Details: Battle Damage on Power Armour, TDA Models and Vehicles.

Here's a painting method of doing weathering/battle damage.

Hi there...sorry didn't realize that there was a place to request a tutorial... sorry Mods...

Just wanna ask for some help in how to paint a power weapon glowing ember colors... like its burning hot out of the forge thing...

Hope this is the right place to ask...

ok i need a tutorial

Type: modeling

Race: chaos marines

Details: i want to model runes on my chaos marines, but i want them to be carved into the armor, as apposed to raised like that one recent tutorial in the librarium. also i want them to be more chaos-y which is my second problem

tutorial request

Race: space marines

Details: I need a way to GS chain to wrap around legs, jump packs, etc. I found one online but it wasn't very clear to me:

http://www.ogrestronghold.com/forum/index.php?topic=3247.0

anyone that has a tutorial on how to sculpt chain, it would be most appreciated. Thanks! :devil:

See if somone can help me out:

Race: Space Marines: Pre Heresy

Details: I'm after some help on how to make the broad pre- heresy style shoulder pads for terminators and possibilly tactical marines aswell.

Also

Type Modelling

Details: how to scalp stretched deamonic skin (pelt?) from green stuff

Tutorial request

Type: Modeling

Race: Space Marines

Details: I'm looking for a tutorial to make a quick and dirty scratch built proxy Drop Pod while still confirming to the standard measurements and preferably doable within 2-3 hours.

Edited by Almar Zamasee

tutorial request

Details: I need a way to GS chain to wrap around legs, jump packs, etc. I found one online but it wasn't very clear to me:

anyone that has a tutorial on how to sculpt chain, it would be most appreciated. Thanks! ;)

tutorial request

anyone that has a tutorial on how to sculpt chain, it would be most appreciated. Thanks! ;)

Here is tutorial made by me. It's in Polish but I think it can help(uplouded on Cytadela.pl)