+++ Situation Report +++

TO: +++ CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION TO ALL LEGIO B&C TEMPLARS +++

FROM: +++ BROTHER CAPTAIN ISRAFIL OF THE GREY KNIGHTS +++

Inquisitor Lord Raphael passes on his regards and sends my detachment in preperation of commisioning the new Genisis Crusade of the new as of yet unnamed chapter that was has been recently founded off your venerable chapter. IN HIS GLOURIUS NAME WE WILL SHOW THOSE FOUL HERETICS AND XENOS WHAT HIS ANGELS OR DEATH ARE CAPABLE OF!

• 2 weeks later...

TO:++++++CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION++++++

Brother Chaplain, entrusted as i have been with the scanning of subspace frequencies for idle chatter, rumors have moved through the warp that the Angels of Jericho have been spotted in the vicinity. Their leader: High Marshall Christian Jericho has been spotted among their number.. be aware, while declared Herticus by the Ordo Malleus during the Age of Apostasy, Historical records show that The angels have on several occasions swooped in to save Their fellow Astartes from the foul Xeno and Heritic Forces, screaming the litanies of fatih in the God-emperor. There has not a shell fired in the direction of loyal forces that they have had to save... There have been confrontations however, mainly with the Ordo Malleus, But the Angels seem to triumph when the two sides meet...

Please advise....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reclusiarch Lazarus, The Champion of the Emperor Zechariah, and Marshal Lazarus Leviticus prepared for war and to uphold the Emperor's honor. The Neophytes are strong and approaching Initiate status. All Hail the mighty Emperor and let the Zenos scum be cleansed. Thy Emperor's Will Be Done! First time Bolter and Chainsword, Black Templar since birth! The Zenos threat grows milord.

Black Templar Crusade of Faith Reporting in...

• 2 weeks later...

+++To:CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION+++

+++From: Emperor's Champion Jarius+++

Reporting on behalf of Marshal Lucien Steiner, I'm glad to report that The Sollus Crusade has succeeded in wiping out the Ork hordes infesting the Segmentum Obscurus/Solar border.

The High Marshal has directed us towards the Eye of Terror to combat the growing threat of Chaos. Finally we shall bring the Emperor's Light to the traitors!

By His will, it shall be done!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marshal Todt, Lord Marshal of the Damascus Crusade, currently in route to the Damascus Sector to engage the vile Orks splintered from Ghazghkull's Fleet.

"We all carry on

When our brothers in arms are gone

So raise your glass high

For tomorrow we die,

And return from the ashes you call."

-Chaplain Heinriech of the Damascus Crusade

Marshal Kriegoff reporting for duty My Brethren! My most glorious crusade are ready too fight against all foes of the Emperor! And I do apologize for the ridiculous "Fusilero" name of this foul Astropath witch.

• 2 weeks later...

++ Transmitted: Black Templars Chbal Crusade Fleet

++ Received:

++ Destination: BC Situation Room

++ Ref: Crusade Status

++ Transcription Starts:

Marshal Argos reporting. Crusade Fleet on station minimal damage. Estimated time until combat readiness: 20 Minutes

++ Transcription Ends

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Initiate Shanks reporting in. Howdy.

My Crusade is still in it's infancy, numbering only 20 Initiates (5 with jump packs), a Terminator Chaplain and an Emperor's Champion. But it is attracting more and more zealous warriors to it's cause and shall soon be ready to find the biggest and most terrifying monsters the galaxy has to offer. Why? So I can kick 'em in the teeth.

Just glad to be part of the Brotherhood. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

++ Black Templars Weynar Crusade Fleet

++ Transmitted By: Adeptus Marcus Iggner

++ Destination: Black Templar High Command

++ Ref: Crusade Status

++ Transcription Starts:

Marshal Weynar reporting.

Crusade Fleet on high ancor. Mustering forces prior to the crusade start.

Estimated time of completion: three months.

++ Transcription Ends

+++FROM MARSHAL NEBIROS+++

+++ABOARD THE BATTLEBARGE KOEHLER'S WRATH+++

+++SCARUS SUBSECTOR+++

+++GREETINGS MY BROTHERS. IT PLEASES ME TO REPORT THAT DESPITE THE TIRELESS NATURE OF OUR ENEMY, THE SCARUS CRUSADE MOVES FORWARD AT AN ACCEPTABLE PACE. IT IT MY HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL AMASSING VICTORIES AT A SIMILAR PACE. STRENGTH THROUGH PURPOSE, HONOR THROUGH PURITY, AND VICTORY FOR THE EMPEROR.+++

Chaplain Balloz, Crusade Nova Era, reporting in.

May the blessing of the Emperor guide your swords.

Uphold the honour of the Emperor!! Suffer not the unclean to live!!

Accept any challenge, no matter the odds!! Abhor the witch, destroy the witch!!

Hail the Emperor!!