High Marshal Albrecht at your command

Marshal Draziel 2nd command.

Marshal Partez 3rd command & Inquisitiorial Ixplicator

Chaplain Ferago Master of Sancity & Spiritual leader

No Pity No Remorse No Fear

52nd Crusade ( Segmentum Solar Crusade)

Edited by Marshal Draziel

• 3 weeks later...

High lord of the Iron Warriors Daemonic company reporting, oh wait, surrounded by Templars.. Just like home, I should direct the 9+ BT player buddies here!

*Sets up a mile high cathedral of extreme defence* Come get us you Iron Fist children!

:P They've had practice shooting the center of the iron cross and between the wings!

Although my new company of awaiting assebly Black Templars Xeno Crusade 9.14.8.0 will begin 7/12/05.

Private Guns, Duba Guns. Dont know how i got to be so lucky to join a whole room of really, (self) highly ranked military officals ;) :P. Is it okay if i am here? I'm only a private, and I dont know if this is some kind of special meeting or something.

Well I sold my space bike, that I built myself. To enter, the Marines Boot Camp lesson. It was agonizing, but i passed with the second to lowest score.:evil:. I'm shipping out tomorrow to clense a Tyranid Infestation on Mars.

May The Emperor Guide You!

Edited by Duba-Guns

• 2 weeks later...

High Marshal Phobos reporting as directed honoured one. The Puteulanus Crusade is still in the process of recruiting new brethren as we speak, and is shedueled for its first engagement within the week sir.

FOR THE EMPEROR AND ROGAL DORN!!!

Edited by Phobos2k7

"Brother Sullivan of the Atonement Crusade Reporting in, brother.

My apologies for not reporting in sooner, your transmission was intercepted by an unknown presence out on the rim of our Segmentum.

Our Astropath, Blessed be the light of the Emperor that keeps our minds shielded from the corrupting energies of the warp, has informed us that he has received delayed word of your request by opening his mind to a long-range probe of the sector.

We are en-route to investigate this presence postmodium. May the Emperor guide us."

• 2 weeks later...

+++ TO: CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION

+++ FROM: MASTER OF SANCTITY HALDANE

+++ THE 22ND CRUSADE WHICH HAS RECENTLY BEEN ANNOINTED "THE IRON CROSS" SENDS REPORT OF HERETICS PURIFIED AND XENOS CLEANSED. WE HAVE LONG AWAITED OPPORTUNITY FOR WORD OF OUR BATTLE-BROTHERS HERE AT THE CHAOS FILTHY EYE, BUT OUR FAITH IN THE MIGHT OF THE EMPEROR AND RIGHTEOUS ZEAL OF OUR BROTHERS WHERE EVER YOU FIGHT IS INFINITE.

+++ THE COVENANT IS OUR BOND, OUR BOND IS OUR WORD... THE WORD OF THE EMPEROR

• 2 weeks later...

HAIL THE HOLY AND IMMORTAL EMPEROR!!!! MAY HIS NAME BE SHOUTED FORM A THOUSAND TIMES A THOUSANDS PLANETS AND MORE!!!!!!

+++TRANSMISSION RECIEVED+++

TO: HIGH MARSHALL DE CHAUTILLON

22ND CRUSADE HEREBY DUBBED THE "VOLKSGRENADIER" SET EN-ROUTE TO ABRAXIS. PRAISE THE ETERNAL THRONE+++

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

High Marshall AWOL of the 16th "Black Sky" Crusade reporting in. Currently spearheading the efforst of the Ordo Xenos, engaged with forces of the Tau Empire, rerouting forces to counter Phase III colonization, ultimately preparing for action on the doomed planet of Medusa V.

"Behind the bright lights hide a multitude of horrors as would disgust and repel the most stout hearted of me. So it is with determination and unflinching duty that we must face those vile and terrible things-for if not us, then who?"

"Those who desire peace, must prepare for war."

Edited by AWOL