+++ Situation Report +++

+++Transmittal begins: 0121 hours, 22nd day of January, in the year of our Emperor+++

+++High Marshal Feniqs Procinctu reporting+++

+++The most recent chapter in our Great Crusade was carried forward with overwhelming success vs. the vile traitors, and forsworn of Chaos. Commander Khorne somehow managed the narrowest of escapes, but it will not soon forget the lessons learned upon the Blades of the Xendrik chapter devotees. All praise be to the Emperor for His inspiration, the fervor of His champion, and the Righteous Zeal of His Chaplain Grimaldus, may his Cenobites flourish.+++

+++The Xendrik Chapter shall continue its crusade to purge the 'verse of our great emperor's enemies, and to prove our undying devotion to his great leadership, once supplies and recruits are attained from this planets population.+++

+++Word has it a powerful Tau force recently collided with a Tyranid hive in the Eberron system. With the followers of Khorne fleeing local space at unprecedented speeds, this chapter's next move will likely be to Cleanse the Eberron system of the despicable 'Nids and the foolhardy Tau.+++

+++IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR+++

+++FAITH, DEVOTION, NO MERCY, NO REMORCE!!!+++

+++High Marshal Feniqs Procinctu signing out+++

• 1 month later...

Marshal Kurt Fenreer and the Forgotten Seventh Crusade Reporting For Duty.

Your wish is My Command and the Emperor's Will, High Marshal. Twenty and six of our number are neophytes. We currently can field ninety-three initiates, six bikers, an attack bike, three Rhinos, one Whirlwind, a Crusader-variant Land Raider, a Razorback, ten brothers in jump packs, fourteen terminators, the venerable Brother Baldwin, Chaplains Hopper and Fonda, and some non-sanctioned military hardware of various capabilities. We also maintain an armory holding the items for four champions, as we typically break our force into that many units when we embark on campaigns. We are an odd assortment and our history is... complex. It is quite possible that the Inquisition would have us vivisected given half the chance, or extipated if not.

Welcome to the crusade Brother-Librarian l'Vaeth, I have a question though...:P

Librarians are psykers

Psykers are witches

Our holy codex states "Abhor the witch" and recommends purification by fire.

Hence, my question : Are you a librarian, in which case let me fetch my blessed flame-thrower :) , or are you a castelan in front of whom I shall kneel ?

All this is to be taken as a welcome joke of course ! I don't mean anything agressive or scornful ! ;)

Welcome to the crusade Brother-Librarian l'Vaeth, I have a question though...:)

Librarians are psykers

All this is to be taken as a welcome joke of course ! I don't mean anything agressive or scornful ! :P

Hmm... it would appear that I have been lax in my investigations into the local public library...

Of course, perhaps they (and he) just like books? ;)

Of course, perhaps they (and he) just like books? msn-wink.gif

I can testify that the librarian at my local library IS a psyker. When I have books overdue, his ferocious stare fills my mind with guilt and remorse, eventhough the holybook states that I should have "...no remorse...".

So I see no other explanation: librarians have psychic powers inducing guilt even to a loyal Black Templar. That's why I'm currently filling up my flame thrower. No more remorse for being late ! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bring with me not a greeting but a decree to the enemies of the Emperor!

I bring with me not an army, but holy retribution!

I bring with me not a weapon, but the hammer of the Emperor's justice!

I bring with me not fire, but the cure of your curses!

I bring with me not hate, but the example of true vigilence!

I am Chaplain Valorus! and my bretheren do not bring their souls, but the Emperor's fury!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

• 2 weeks later...

++Transmitted: Reydovan Prime++

++Destination: Eternal Crusader++

++Subject: Revised Current Status of Cadian Gate Crusade++

++Author: Marshal-Reclusiarch Saavedro++

++Thought of the Day: All who love life, fear the Emperor's wrath++

The Cadian Gate Crusade remains at relatively low numbers but remains at battle readiness. With the aid of our brothers of the Grey Knights, we have purged the Cult of the White Hand that has been a scourge in the Cadian Sector since the Despoiler's invasion five years ago. Signs of their daemonic master remain elusive, but we have not let up on our search. His mortal champion, Jaeden'laek, is dead, his head taken by the Champion of the Emperor accompanying my crusade.

With permission of the planetary government, we have made the necessary repairs to our Chapter fortress on this world, damaged by the White Hand's deprevations in this system. The government here - which is, of course, administered by the Inquisition - has completely purged the Chaotic presence in this system and has granted us the aid of the Reydovan XIV Legion of the Imperial Guard (who fought alongside us at the Tyrok Fields on Cadia). We hope to regain some of our numerical strength to be more than a guerilla force.

For the Emperor and Sigismund,

- S.

++End Transmission++

• 2 weeks later...

+++BEGIN TRANSMISSION+++

+++THOUGHT OF THE DAY: EVERY MAN MUST SERVE THE EMPEROR, BUT THE GREATEST OF US MUST HONOR HIM+++

Marshal Arturas, of the Lucaeus Devotio, reporting. After too long lost and away, we are returned, eager to bring the Emperor's Light to the deserving, and His mercy to the rest.

Initiate Nova Reporting

I have just arrived, with terrible news, we slaughtered our way to our object, planet Vera,

Eldar, tau, the dark angels were found and they had turned to chaos

apparently they had turned during the time of the horus heresy, and we found a Rouge Space Marine Chapter, traitors......

we destroyed them all, but we only had 100 men backed by a land raider, and by the emperor did we cause some havoc

We attempted to Purge the planets population of chaos, our kills number roughly 1300 chaos marines, tau, eldar destroyed, but our marshal was serverly wounded and is still in statis condition and the Master of Sanctity Talos has been serverly wounded and, because we had no sword bretheren i was elected to be the leader of the crusade, our survivors currently count at 22 men including me.

We will rejoice!

For chaos is a riddle of lies ...nothing more

WE ARE THE ANGELS OF DEATH... AND DEATH IS WHAT WE SHALL BRING

thanks

Antique_nova

( both of these sayings were invented by me, yes i created both sayings )

• 4 weeks later...

+++Transmission Status+++ extremely Fragmented

++Playback Initiated++

"Marshall Ignathus Furor reporting from....*crackle*... warp storms threaten to engulf ...*crackle*... Recovered location of the legendary... *crackle*... eldar pirates on intercept... *crackle*... heavy losses...*crackle*... Glory for his will be done"

++Remainder of transmission inaudible++

+++TRANSMISSION INTERMITTENT+++

+++ECHOING STATIC AND LAG DELAYS+++

"Marshall.... Demonik.....Recapturing Campaign...."

. "..landed finding local infestation......."

+++LAG RESET; RECAPTURING SIGNAL+++

"Found....and Orks....Tau invading......"

+++CONNECTION LOST: ATTEMPTING TO REESTABLISH+++

+++CONNECTION RESUMED;+++

"Calling Lan ....Crusader breaching....."

"All GLORY BE TO THE EMPEROR....."

Edited by Demonik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry chaplain, forgot to report here before I started posting.

Neophyte James reporting for duty. I keep pushing for promotion sir, but my initiate tells me unless I start rolling more armour saves I'll be a neophyte for the rest of my life. My initiate says a lot of things about why I won't get promoted. He also tells me he doesn't like the way I don't zeal into my opponents anymore, it just seems like there's an invisible 1" barrier between me and the enemy. I spoke to my chaplain, but he says I'm just not devoted enough. In fact my chaplain said that the only reason he lets me stick around is because I make a nice cup of tea. Of course the tech-marine hates me too, apparently I don't pray to the machine spirit hard enough when the kettles boiling. Anyway, enough of my problems.

The Emperor protects!

Brother Roland reporting for service under our savour, The Emperor.

Currently in command of 10 men, including myself.

As Long as we breath, we stand

While we stand, we fight

While we fight, we bring light to the darkness

and the Emperors Justice to those most deserving.

The Emperor Protects

++Location: Segmentum Tempestus++

++Subject: Status of Holy Saints John Crusade++

++Author: Brother Richard++

++Thought of the Day: Blessed is the mind to small for doubt++

We continue our crusade operations in the sector purging xenos and witch alike.

Current unit strength report as follows:

HQ Staff and Senior Crew- 85 (Mstr of Chptr, 4 Chaplains, 5 Apothicaries, 3 TechMrn)

Dreadnaughts- 5 (3 worthy brothers interred awaiting machines)

Tactical Dreadnaught Armor - 50

Sword Brethern - 50

Initiates - 320

Neophytes - 75

Jetbikes - 3

Land Speeders - 2

Land Spdr Tornado - 3

Bikes - 9

Atk Bikes - 6

Razorback - 1

Predators - 2

Rhinos - 8

Land Raider - 1

Land Raider Crusader - 2

Total Troop Strength - 585

With respect our troop strength does not include our allied Imperial Guard Regiment 327th, nor the Company of Adepta Sororita from the Order of our Martyred Lady.

Data Pic Inserted -

gallery_29938_2168_42852.jpg

With your permission we are currently discussing options of pursuing intelligence on the Ophidium Gulf in a nearby sector.

For the Emperor and Dorn,

- Brother Richard.

++End Transmission++

Edited by Brother Richard